Chapter 8

Remi's POV

We arrived at school late, 3 minutes late and we had to wait outside of the classroom until the end of the first period. Way to punish a student who hated math. I mean, it was way better than to hear about statistics and problems that didn't matter to me. At all. That's why, thank you principal Dunn.

"Remi," Aurora nudged my shoulder, I turned my head only to see her smiling evilly. I know that smile. I know what it meant. "Yeah?" I replied feeling a little scared. "I've found the best prank ever, we can do it tonight while the boys are asleep," she wiggled her eyebrows and I grinned.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, getting excited by the second. "You remember Sun, right?" She pointed out and my eyes widened. "Of course I remember her and what she did to me. That day was... tiring," I sighed remembering the bad moments from that day. "But wait, are we seriously...?" I asked while looking at her eyes. Yup, she's serious.

"We will go after school to get her, and her family won't mind a one night out," Aurora assured me and I laughed. "Can't wait," I said with a devilish smile.

"Can't wait for what?" We were surprised by Dean's sudden appearance, he was a classmate of ours and had a kind of a 'secret' crush on Aurora. Everyone knows except her, she's idiot when it comes to her love life.

The reason that he didn't make a move on her yet, because of my brothers. He was threatened by them once. So, imagine if someone tried to make a move on me. Actually, it happened before and it did not end well for his bones. Let's just say that he stayed on the hospital's bed for 3 weeks, then he transferred schools.

"Can't wait to enter the class, you know, to learn new stuff," I lied through my teeth because I didn't feel like sharing our prank with him. "By the way, what are you doing here? shouldn't you be in class?" I asked him trying to change the subject. His eyes widened." Oh right, I was asked to deliver a paper for Principal Dunn. See ya later, girls," he bid us goodbyes then left.

Aurora breathed then put her hand on my shoulder. "That was close." She commented and I nodded in agreement. "We still have 20 minutes till the next lesson, wanna pay the principal a visit?" I asked with a sly smirk. She grinned back. "Hell yeah," then we walked to his office.

We saw Dean returning to class but he didn't see us. He was playing on his phone while walking. Yeah very clever, there are stairs up ahead. Should I warn him? Nah, he'll manage.

Aurora knocked on the door and we heard a quiet "come in" He will regret ever saying "come in". "Good morning Mr. Dunn, how have you been?" I asked in a sing-song voice. When he looked up from his papers, he paled. "Miss. McKnight, Miss. Walker... What are you doing here?" He asked putting away his paper works aside, then he leaned back on his big chair and crossed his arms waiting for us to speak.

Roo cleared her throat then she smiled. "Well, we were 3 minutes late to class and the teacher made us wait outside until the next period. We got bored, so here we are," she sat on the small sofa, and I sat next to her. He huffed in annoyance but it didn't bother us. "I'm gonna have to talk with the teachers about this," he whispered but I heard him like he was whispering it in my ear. We are so loved.

"Mr. Dunn, how's your wife?" Aurora abruptly asked. He stiffened, getting uneasy. "S-she's f-fine. Thanks for asking," he stuttered avoiding eye contact. I looked at his face, he was sweating.

I raised my eyebrows, not buying his bullshit. "And how's your side-chick?" I asked feeling a bit bitter because his wife didn't deserve any of this. She was kind and loyal, unlike him. He was nasty, mean and a cheater. That was why we didn't have respect for him. We caught him kissing some woman on a random day and we didn't tell his wife because we didn't want to break her heart. He promised us that he'd break up with his side-chick and tell his wife, so until then, we'd blackmail him whenever we need to.

I know it was not right, but he was a jerk and I was waiting for him to speak the truth. To come clean. "S-she's okay..." He stuttered again and I got pissed off. He dared to answer that question. "So, you haven't told your wife yet?" Aurora asked. "And why you didn't break up with your side-chick yet? You have the audacity to tell us that she was okay. She can break her back for all I care!" I added in an angry tone.

We crossed our arms and he sighed. "I'm trying but it's hard," he came up with this pathetic excuse and we scoffed. "Cheater jerk," we insulted him at the same time then we got up and started heading to our next class, which was History.

As I wanted to open the door, it went open by Derek. "Hey sis," he greeted and I smiled. "Hey, what brings you here?" I asked him and he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked at me nervously then he looked at the principal. "Well, the teacher said: 'Sticks may break my bones but words won't', I told him that's bullshit, therefore he dared me to prove him wrong and I did the logical thing ever... I threw a book at his face. Then I told him: 'How do words make you feel now?' due to that, here I am." He explained and Roo and I burst out of laughing.

"Oh my God Derek, that's amazing!" Roo complimented him between laughs and he grinned. "Thank you," he replied then the principal cleared his throat. "That's not amazing, you have a messed up mind! I'm gonna have to suspend you, Mr. McKnight." He announced and I raised my eyebrows in a challenging manner.

"Excuse me? Messed up mind? My brother? Are you sure about that Mr. Dunn? I'm pretty sure that you have the messed up mind! Should I talk with your wife to make sure of that matter?" I asked in a low but an intimidating tone, daring him to do anything that won't come to my liking. No one messes with my family, especially this cheater jerk.

Roo's eyes widened and Derek arched his eyebrows confused. Aurora and I were the only ones who knew about his life. Mr. Dunn looked at me to make sure that I was serious and I was. "Okay, you may leave. All of you." He dismissed us and I fist pumped the air in victory.

Roo put her arm around my shoulder and smiled. "Remi, that was so cool," she pointed out as we were walking down the halls. "Yeah Remi, how did you do that?" Derek asked and I grinned. "My secret technique, big bro, and if you ever and my brothers get in trouble, please let me know, first!" I patted his back then we entered our class. I had a lovely morning but I can't wait for tonight.

••••••••••••••••••••••√√√•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys ♡

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please vote and comment your favorite animal!