Chapter 13

Thank you for the great cover @Crazydreamy12

Remi's POV

"Hey, what took you so long?" Aurora asked as I sat next to her on the gym's bench, looking at the clock and waiting for the lesson to end. Those three minutes were too long. I looked back at her with a wide smile. "You remember Vincent Payne, right?" I asked and she nodded. "How can I forget him? He's an idiot who's in 'love' with you," she noted and I chuckled at her quotation.

I breathed deeply and opened my mouth to speak. "While I was drinking water near the lockers, well... he kind of pinnedmetothelockerandtriedtokissmebutIan-" I started my fast-talking but I didn't get to finish because she raised her hands in the shape of an X as a sign for me to stop. That reminds me... I didn't watch the latest episode of The X Factor, why? Oh wait, we pranked the boys with Sun. Ahhh, good old days. That was yesterday.

"Slow down Remi and what? Repeat but slowly this time!" She asked, and confusion was evident of her pretty face. Didn't those three minutes pass yet? They feel like three hours.

"I said, he kinda pinned me to the lockers and tried to kiss me but then he received a punch in the face from Ian. Nick was there too and Sammy and Derek. Principal Jerk Dunn came late, as usual." I explained in my normal talking speed and her eyes widened with anger.

She hopped from her seat and screamed. "He what now? I'm killing that F-" as she was on her last nerves, the teacher decided to put her nose in our business and whistled through her yellow classy whistle. She will never give it a break, I feel sorry for it. The whilst, I mean.

The teacher approached us with crossed arms, and she was angry that we interrupted her lesson. "Mrs. Walker, don't you dare complete that sentence. Now, sit and wait for your turn..." The bell rang and we grinned. "Or just go to your lunch break. I give up." She added and sighed in defeat. Finally, she was saved by the bell.

Roo and I dashed to the cafeteria, and as I was going to open the door, someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me to them. I turned my head, only to see Vincent with a likely broken nose. Can't he just give up already?

"What do you want?" I countered and tried to release my hand from his grip. Why is he stronger than me? I go to the gym from time to time. Okay, okay, I go once a year, but still!

"I told you, Remi. I love you and I'll make you mine," he cleared and I shuddered with disgust. I looked at Aurora for help and she didn't wast any other second. She put her hand on his shoulder, in hopes that she could make him step back. "Leave her alone, Vincent. She doesn't even like you, get over it." Roo yelled at him which grabbed some students' attention including my brothers' and the boys'.

When they saw me, they ran to me. "Vincent! Leave my sister alone!" Jack was the first one to talk and he was super furious. So were my brothers and the boys. "Make me," Vincent replied bluntly, with a smirk that looked ugly on him. He shouldn't even try. Even if he had the looks, his attitude ruined it for him.

My brothers didn't pounce on him like they usually do. Instead, Ian and Derek stepped closer to me. I looked around and saw that we were in the middle of a big circle, no one was talking, not even the teachers. They knew that shit was about to go down when it involved me and my brothers. It happened before.

"Gladly," Ian and Derek said with wide and evil smiles. Each one of them threw a punch to his probably broken nose. Now it's broken 100%

Vincent released me and Ian pulled me to him, then he wrapped his arms around my waist. Tightly. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN BECAUSE THAT WON'T BE THE ONLY BROKEN THING IN YOUR BODY." Ian threatened him with so much force. He was intimidating for sure. He looked so bad... And I like it.

I looked back at Vincent. "Hey, I told you to let go but you didn't." I cleared with a sheepish smile and he huffed with annoyance while holding his bleeding nose.

Roo stood next to Nick and grinned. "And I told you that she doesn't even like you. You got what you deserved, the least that is. You should be lucky that you are alive right now, her brothers were being thoughtful when they didn't beat you up, all of them. I swear if I ever see you again, near her, I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine!" Aurora threatened in her sweet tone. That sweet tone is dangerous and serious. I know better than anyone.

We heard 'ohs' from all of the students and the teachers. "Whatever, you all will regret it. Mark my words, especially you, Remi," Vincent pointed out and I rolled my eyes. He walked away and I sighed with relief. "Remi, are you okay?" Ian asked and I turned my head to see a worried expression on his handsome face. So many events in one day.

I smiled. "Yes, thanks. You saved me twice today." I said but then I realized that I was still in his arms. My brothers seemed to notice that too. "Ian. Let go of her," My brothers spoke in unison. As a reflex, Ian let go of me and I was snatched by Cole. "Thank you, though, we really appreciate it," Cole said to Ian and he smiled.

"No problem. He is a jerk-head and needed to be stopped." Ian replied. His answer made my brothers smile. If he was trying to impress them, it worked. "Okay, I'm going to eat. Who's coming?" Aurora asked and we snapped our heads towards her. "Me," we all replied together and walked through the cafeteria's door. Mama and Dad will freak out when they find out what happened today.

•••••••••••••••••••••√√√••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys ♛

Sorry for the long wait but I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please vote and comment ♡

Thank you @Forever_Xxo for the amazing cover.