Chapter 19

Remi's POV

The ride home from the mall was quiet, too quiet and I didn't like it. We didn't talk at all until Roo asked this one embarrassing question that shouldn't be asked in the first place. But she just had to ruin me completely. "Did you kiss?" I'm lucky to have her as a friend. Right? What can I do without her beautiful soul? God bless her... After I kill her.

We all looked at her then sighed. "Yeah," Ian answered in a whisper and I looked at the windows and stared at the trees. Suddenly, the trees seemed so interesting. More interesting than this dead conversation. I thought that the embarrassing questions were over but no, I was wrong because: "How was it?" Nick asked with a grin and then I lost it.

"For God's sake, who asks this stupid question? It's none of your business!" I snapped from the discomfort. "So you liked it?" Roo asked, she ignored me and looked at Ian. She will be over when we reach home.

Ian turned and looked at me. "No..." He said and I felt like I was shot in the heart. "I loved it." He replied with a grin. Oops, judged too fast. I felt like I was melting from the love and heat. Has someone turned on the air conditioner?

"Awe, that's so sweet, Remi we're so lucky." What Aurora commented made me snap my head towards her. "We?" I narrowed my eyes at her and crossed my arms. "What happened between you two? You and Nick, huh?" I asked with narrow eyes. Nick looked worried from the rearview mirror. "Nothing," they both replied. Okay, that's so cliché. Something must have happened.

"Come on guys, it's only fair that we know!" Ian pointed out then he crossed his arms like me. Copy cat. Roo looked at her hands and started playing with her fingers. She's nervous. She glanced at Nick and he nodded for her to speak. "We... Kissed," Roo admitted with a blush and I chuckled. "And you were teasing me?" I smirked at her and Ian smiled an evil smile. I kissed the right guy. Wait. He kissed me... so he kissed the right girl. Yeah, that's more like it.

"Yeah, Nick. Looks like the roles got reversed. How was it, may I ask?" Ian teased them, like how they did to us. Their faces turned red from blushing and I couldn't help but laugh at their cuteness. "Okay, you don't have to answer that... on one condition," I told them then they all looked at me. Nick for a split second though. He was still driving.

"Okay... " Roo replied, but not so sure on what I was planning. "We won't tell anyone about what happened. Especially, my brothers. Got it?" I asked them in a serious tone. They nodded quickly. "Hell no! They will chop our heads off if they know about this. Aurora is not even their sister so imagine what can they do for you, Ian!" Nick commented and Ian nodded with a hint of fear visible on his face when he rubbed his neck.

"I want to live," Ian replied. "We won't tell anyone until it's the right time. If it comes," he added. Wow... My brothers are like monsters to the boys.

After we got home, we saw my brothers waiting in the garden for us. When they saw us get out of the car, they ran to us. Mama mia. I can not let them know. "Remi, Aurora, did they touch you?" Jack asked before my brothers could greet us. "Did they hurt you?" Derek asked. So they weren't planning on saying 'Hi'? "Do we need to kill them?" Sammy and Cole asked at the same time. Ugh, can't it get over with already?

"No, my dear brothers, they did not. Right, Roo?" I looked at her with a smile, daring her to crack under the pressure. She tends to do that a lot. "No- Yeah, of course not. They were like angels. I'm hungry, who's hungry?" She asked in a hurry. Best way to change the subject. Food. That's one of the many reasons she's my best friend.

"I'm hungry, let's go." I grabbed her hand and headed to the kitchen to meet mama, dad, and the boys. Ian and Nick were right behind us and they were followed by the quads. "How was your day?" Mama asked us and we smiled remembering the sweet but short moment. "Good," Roo and I replied then we sat in our usual chairs. "Who cooked this time?" Roo asked mama and she looked at dad. "I did," dad replied then he started putting the food on the table. "Come on, everyone sit." He ordered and they did.

After we began eating, mama decided to investigate. "So, Remi what did you buy?" She asked. I swallowed my food and looked at Ian for a second. "Nothing, I didn't find anything to my liking, so, I just helped Ian with buying new sneakers. Roo and Nick watched half of the movie." I replied but then I realized that I said something that I shouldn't have said.

Nick and Ian widened their eyes with fear. Mama looked at Roo and Nick. "Why didn't you finish it?" She asked with narrow eyes. "Um... We didn't like it, it was too cliché for my liking." Roo lied right through her teeth. Nick just nodded. And the kiss or kisses interrupted your movie.

"Oh, Cole, Sammy, when is the big game?" Mama asked while taking a bite from her full of food plate. Oh, she's doesn't know? That should be good.

The quads looked at each other, panicked because they forgot to tell her. "Um, ah mom," Derek trailed off and Cole continued. "Don't be mad, please," then Jack added. "We just forgot," finally, Sammy finished with a whisper. "It's tomorrow night." Mama and dad dropped their forks and their eyes widened. "What?!" Mama yelled. Oh boy. The shock was too strong and she's pregnant. Her hormones must be exploding.

"It's tomorrow, now, can you pass me the salt?" I asked her in hopes to change the subject. Mama looked at me with a glare then at the boys with a smile. That smile. Danger alert. "Quads." Mama began. "Yes, mama?" They said together and used the word Mama to make them look cute and innocent. And they failed.

"After the game... You are all grounded," she announced and we tried to contain our laughers. Before anyone of them could say something. "And don't argue with your mom," Dad added with so much authority in his voice, then we continued eating in silence. "So, are you coming to watch?" Logan asked my parents and they both nodded their heads. "Of course we're coming," mama replied with a huff. I have to say... Mama is cool.

•••••••••••••••••••••√√√••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello:)

I hope you liked this chapter ♛

please vote and comment☆