Chapter 14

Amazing cover made by @lovefuckinglife. Thank you ♡

Remi's POV

The rest of the school day was normal. When it was finally over, we all headed to our place, except for Aurora. She wanted to spend some time with her father and we all understood.

I was in the car with Ian, Derek, and Jack. The rest were in their own cars. "So, what do you think is the gender of our unborn sibling?" Jack asked this sudden question that took me by surprise. Ian and I looked at him to analyze what he said. Derek just took a quick glance, since he was the one driving. "I don't know but I hope it's a girl. We need to increase the female numbers in our house, people! Don't you think, Ian?" I asked him with a tug on the shoulder and he looked at me with a kind smile. That smile was hiding something. I mean... come on, he wants something. I have to know.

"Yes, and if she looks like you, that would be more than great. It would be a blast, actually," he commented and I felt my cheeks turn red for the first time since ever. Damn it, he can flirt. Wait... Was he flirting?

Derek and Jack cleared their throats with a glare. They were not happy, that was for sure. They looked like they were planning his death and where to hide his body. "I prefer a boy or boys, so they can look after you when they grow up," Derek responded and Jack nodded with an evil smile. Where is mama when I need her? I bet She's eating all of my hidden snacks. I should find new places to hide them, she eats like she has 10 babies in her stomach. Back to the main subject, Remi.

I rolled my eyes at the both of them. "Come on guys, I have you four and now I have Ian, Logan, Nick, Lucas, and Luca. Don't forget dad." I counted them all to make it clear that we needed a girl ASAP. At least for me, mama and Aurora. Isn't that right girls? As the great Beyonce said ′Who run the world?...Girls′

As we reached our driveway, we saw two cars, one of them was familiar to me and the other one was new. "Are we expecting any guests today?" I asked my brothers and they shook their heads no. I looked at Ian and saw him thinking or staring at the cars. To be more accurate, he looked like he was trying to get the lazier out of his dreamy eyes. "That gray mustang looks too familiar to me." He pointed out and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I was clueless. Whom I kidding? I'm always clueless.

"And that black scion frs, I swear I saw it somewhere before, but where?" Derek said but more to himself. We got out of the car as he put it on parking. Cole and Sammy and the two sets of twins were right behind us with their cars. They got out and approached us to the main door. "Let's enter, what are we waiting for?" Sammy asked and we shrugged. "I don't know. I have a feeling that we might be surprised, but I hope in a good way." I replied and walked to the door. I twisted the doorknob and opened it to smell the delicious flavors of dad's food. It's dad's. Dad cooked for them. They must be important guests.

"We're back," Cole called and we closed the door behind us after all of the boys were in. I walked to the living room to see a face that I haven't seen in a while. He was standing near the sofa, smiling widely at me. "Uncle Adrian!" I shouted and he opened his arms for me. How much I missed him.

I didn't waste a second and ran to him. He spun me around then put me on the ground. "Hey Rem-Rem, how are you?" He asked as he kissed my forehead. I looked at his handsome face. Uncle Adrian had blond hair and hazel to green eyes. He looked like grandma more than my mom and my other uncles. He also had this cute side that made anyone pinch his cheeks.

"I'm great after seeing you, of course, why are you not showing up, at all? Did you forget about us?" I asked feeling a little hurt and sad. I knew that his job was hard but I really missed him. Wow, I sounded too emotional. "No. What should I do? Being a pilot at 26 is tough. I barely have the time to buy new clothes, but... I've found someone special to me because of this job." He cleared but with a tiny blush. Wait a minute... No way.

"I don't see you for almost 6 months and you come back with a wife?" I asked, astonished and happy for him. His eyes widened and so did my brothers. "What? You got married and we don't know?" The quads asked together. They cornered him with angry stared. Uncle Adrian shook his head furiously. "Wait, you're wrong, Rem-Rem, don't jump to conclusions! I did find someone special but she's not my wife yet. She's my girlfriend," he explained and we all sighed with relief. Good and Awe. He said Yet, he's planning on marrying her. So romantic. I want to be the maid of honor.

"Who is she?" Sammy asked after the boys hugged uncle Adrian and greeted him like they should have done that a while ago. "Um, ah... I think Ian might know her." Uncle Adrian looked at Ian, Logan, Nick, Lucas, and Luca. "Hey, kids, what's up?" Uncle asked the boys and they nodded. "We are good but I might know her? Don't tell me she's -" Ian was cut off by mama's loud voice. "Yup, she is. I was surprised too but they do suit each other," mama commented and dad nodded. Okay, I'm officially lost.

"Who is she?" My brothers and I and the boys asked in frustration. Ian sighed and ran his hand through his brown hair. "She's my sister, Loren. You remember her guys, no?" Ian asked my brothers and the twins. "Yes," they said and as on cue, Loren entered the living room with a tray full of cupcakes in her hands. Omg, she looks exactly like Lilly, he mom. And What?

"Hey little bro, how you doing?" She asked Ian and he looked a little pissed off at the whole situation. "Since when?" He asked without even replying to her. "Yeah uncle, since when?" I repeated the question and waited for their reply. "Well..." They both trailed off and we all sat of the couches and chairs. I hope that they met in a romantic way.

••••••••••••••••••••••√√√•••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys ♡

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please vote and comment.

Another two covers were made by @lovefuckinglife.

Thanks a lot.