Chapter 6

Amazing cover made by @Jackinnoff_McDickin. Thank you ♛

IMPORTANT NOTE 9.04.2023: 

I decided to re-upload the whole book BUT it is NOT edited YET. 

It is full of mistakes, and I cringe whenever I read them. I wanted to upload each chapter on its own. However, I can't seem to find the time to edit the book. 

So, if you can look past the grammatical mistakes and possible plot holes, be my guest. Have fun reading :) 

- I will edit it one day -

~~~~

Remi

I woke up, in the middle of the night, in an unfamiliar room. It was all-purple.

It's a killer color.

"Where am I?" I looked around then saw pictures on the wall, of a beautiful girl who looks like Aunt Lilly.

Wait... Wait... Yup.

She must be Loren, her daughter who's in College with her two brothers.

But let's talk about Mama's past.

It's some bullshit because no one told me before. I had the right to know.

Yet... Dad, you rock.

When I grow up, I'm gonna tell my kids that their grandpa kidnapped their grandma, but eventually fell in love with each other and had wonderful kids and an amazing daughter.

Someone should write this.

Wait... Dad is an author, he should write about their adventure, that would be cool.

As I was drowned in my thoughts, my tummy decided to leave me a note saying: She's hungry.

And yes, 'she' because... Just because.

I got up, and headed to the door. When I opened it, I looked around and saw no one.

Great.

I'll take over the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen on my tiptoes, not wanting to wake anyone up. As my hand found the light switch, I turned it on... but screamed when I saw someone standing there. He was facing the fridge, so I didn't see his face.

I felt a little scared, so I did what I had to do. "People wake up; there is a burglar. PEOPLE " I shouted at the top of my lungs and seconds later, I was scooped into strong arms, I expected him to be one of my brothers but I was so wrong. He was Ian.

The burglar shouted in surprise." Who are you? Show your face " Ian yelled at him, tightening his grip on me.

When the burglar wanted to speak, everyone was standing behind us.
" Who the hell are you? " Uncle Aaron asked in an intimidating tone.

The burglar raised his arms in surrender. " It's me, relax," he said.

I arched my eyebrows trying to remember his voice.

He turned around with a big smile on his face " Hello everyone " Uncle Owen greeted us.

Wait... Uncle Owen?

" Owen, what in the world-" Dad said, and Uncle Aaron finished "Are you doing here?"

Uncle Owen was holding a big jar of Nutella with a big spoon in his other hand. " Way to make me feel welcomed," he sassed and I chuckled. " I wanted to surprise you guys, I planned to wait until morning to make an appearance, but Remi the devil blew my cover." he looked at me and I smirked.