[•1•]

_________¤________
C h a p t e r 1:
___Cheated___

💚Kim Taehyung:19 years old

He was excited to see his Girlfriend again.After 1 month without her because of her business.He thought that what if he surprises her in her house.

He drove his car towards the house to the girl he loves, the girl he thought that she is the ONE. He arrived at the gate, entering with a box smile.He knocked the door, and was open by A Handsome Man,With his Rich Sweater,White Ripped Jeans and Black Converse.He looked at his outfit compared to him, he wore White T-shirt And Black Skinny Jeans.

"What can I do for you?"... The Young asked his hand was still holding the door knob. He was about to say something when someone cut it.

"Babe".. That voice, he felt he wants to run away.But a side of him just want him to stay. He saw her in surprise,She saw him in surprise.

"S-Sam?"... he stuttered but he control his tears to run off.

"Samantha who's this guy?"... The Young man pointed him while looking at Samantha. He just stood there in poor eyes, sad face and his smile fade away.

"His the one I've been talking to you?The Guy who cheated on me 1 month ago"... She said.And it made him break his heart. Those what she said was all a Lie. He never cheated on Her in his life.

"So Your Taehyung! What makes you think to come back here? You wanna take her back? No Man"... The Young man said placing his hand around Samantha's waist.

"Go away! Taehyung, I don't love you anymore"... He doesn't have any choice but to go away from that house.

He went to the park using his car. A place where he could calm down.He parked his car and went out.He went towards the Ice Cream Shop.As he entered the Ice Cream vendor which is a girl greeted him.

"One Cookies n Cream".. He was surprised when someone from his back said the same flavor as his.It was a girl.They both said it in unison.

"So it makes it two".. The Vendor Said and took some Ice Cream.

Taehyung reached for his pocket to get some money.But he suddenly realized he didn't bring his wallet.

Fuck! I forgot to bring Money.

"You forgot to bring Money?"..He was surprised when the girl beside him said it.He stood froze.

"Hey!".. She called and he looked at her. Her Bright Eyes, her flawless skin, her black soft shinny hair and her heart-shaped lips.

"Ah-yeah"... He said and scratched his back.

"Here's your order".. The Vendor Said while holding to cones of Ice Cream. The Girl Took the other one on the left,and paid it.

"Ma'am its to much".. The Vendor Said.

"Its only ₩25 you paid it ₩50"... She added

"The other 25 is for his Ice Cream".. She said and the Vendor nodded.

"Here is your Ice Cream sir"... She said and handed Taehyung his Ice Cream.
He turned around and saw the girl sitting at a table near the door. He decided to sit with her and thank for paying for him.

"Uhm! Hey-uuhhh".. He doesn't know what to say but the girl just look at him in smile.

"I just wanna say Thank You for the Ice Cream".. He said

"Your welcome"... She said. He thought that He can repay her but what was stocked in his mine is.

Where will I find her?

"I'm Taehyung".. He introduced hiself

"I'm Jisoo".. She shook his hand and smiled. She gazed unto her watch and her eyes gone wide.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I have to go"... She said as she stand up and walk away. Taehyung followed her by his eyes, watch her walking away. Until she is out of his sight.

A man could be so Lucky to have her.

That sentence Made him think again about Samantha. The Girl he seriously love but Just see him as a trash.Yet! It's over, she kicked him away and replaced him to a Rich Man compared to him.He Realize that Samantha is just using him for his money.It all made sense, it hurts him a lot. But he thought that.

I am finally free from the Darkness of her.I always know 'Money' is the only thing she wants from me. So it's okay to me.

After All that scene in one day. He started to think to be focus on what will happen on the future.He would probably promise himself not to fall for someone easily without knowing that his heart is calling to Stop him.

I Will Promise Myself that I will never fall for someone unless my heart beats it for.

----------------------