[•12•]

----------------------------
C H A P T E R 1 2:
T R I P
----------------------------

❤Kim Taehyung: 19 Years Old

He was ready for their 1 week shooting at the beach.Heading towards the Gate, a black haired girl startled him while pulling his big luggage.

"Hey Taehyung, lets go together, this will be the bus we're riding to the beach, come"...Jisoo was helping Taehyung from his big lugagge since hers is already placed. After they placed it next to hers, they went inside, and he saw a huge flat screen placed at the front, on the high level where you can't reach it.

"Is this Bus, your ownings?"..He asked the girl right beside him.

"Yes! My father owns this"..The girl answered which made Taehyung think that she was as rich as she looks. Althought her wearings are not that rich as it looks like, but by her looks explains everything.

Taehyung was snapped back when his phone beguns to ring and vibrate signaling it was from a phone call.He was surprised to the person who called, and how much he missed this person... None other than his Dad.

He excused himself from Jisoo for a moment, making his way far enough from her.

He and His father are much like a brother, they talked alot, laugh alot even just upon hearing each others voice.But what loose the brown haired boy's smile is what his father said.But it lit up when his father said that there's only one way to make it better again.That way,made him so Uncomfortable.His father said that he needs to this in order for his family to live a continuous better life.

Taehyung then responed with a 'No' thinking of what if Jisoo doesn't like the way his and her father's plan and what if she hates him because of that, she will think that he was the person behind this Plan.But his father still wants it,Taehyung don't know what to do but to let his dad do what he wants.I mean, he was as rich as Jisoo and most of the rich people wants their children in an Arrange Marriage.

His Father, Jisoo's Father, Himself and Jisoo will have a meeting about this but for now, Taehyung wants to enjoy himself for the trip.

The bus stops in front of the School Gate.Arthery made their way inside as Taehyung made his next sit to Jisoo.The Black Haired Girl was busy assisting her classmates to what sit they are going to sat.

After it was done,Jisoo called them for their attention, she told them the rules.And the list of Characters,the make up artist and asked Nayeon if the Costumes are now in her hand.Nayeon Nodded.

MarkSana are so sweet, no more hidings to them because we already know.

Taehyung thought when he saw the two with hands intertwined.

He gazed into Jisoo who made her way to her sit next to him.

And there it is again,that feeling of him, becomes much more stronger, when he saw that smile of hers.

The trip was so Quiet that even his Alien Attitude didn't allow him to Disturb everyone in their Quiet Journey to the Resort.

He felt a head on his shoulder making him gazed unto it.His heart beat fast when it happened.Nayeon, Sana and Mark Noticed this.

Taehyung who stared blankly at Jisoo's face, was captured by Nayeon on her phone. She took that chance to take a picture of this.

He wants to look away but that Heart-shaped lips of hers made him stare longer, he wants to kiss her but he controled himself, he was even attracted at her Long Eye Lashes that can attract him most.He then remembered Samantha, the girl who made him like that. He wondered how's that person going, is she okay around her guy or not?

He fall asleep on top of Jisoo's head.And they just look like a sweet couple who was so sleepy and slept together buy head and shoulder.

Nayeon Once again noticed this and called Sana who made her head gazed unto this.Both took a picture of this as Mark Just watch them taking some pictures.

Nayeon decided to keep this as a secret and include this to the slideshow for the upcoming event.

They Arrived at their destined place,one by one took the chance to go out.But Taehyung and Jisoo remained sleep, their Classmates who passed by them thought that how sweet it was and how they are so matched together.

Not until that Savage Classmate of them destroyed it.

"Don't even think of destroying every sweet moment" .Nayeon warned him.

"How can we know where's our Cottage if the one who knows is still asleep"..Suga replied

"Fine"..Nayeon gave her words. And they Both woke them up. Nayeon woke Jisoo up and Suga waking Taehyung.

Once the two opened their eyes, they realized they are sleeping to each other.They both give their apologies in unison, and they also give their excuses, how sweet.

"You both sleep twice longer than me"..Suga interrupted.

"Atleast we woked up easily, none like you that we need to do everything just to wake you up"...Jisoo answered, making Nayeon Chuckle

The four of them made their way out of the bus together with their gadgets needed for shooting.

Taehyung waited for Jisoo who was giving the driver some information to when he will come back and take them.

They both made their way to the resort and Jisoo told them their Room, One for Girls and One for Boys.
--------