[•14•]

----------------------------
C H A P T E R 1 4:
S C E N E O N E
----------------------------

❤Kim Taehyung:19 Years Old

It was just the second day at the Resort but he woke up so early in the morning.If you ask it's 3:30 in the morning.But as a Writer of the story he was informed by Jisoo to wake up early.And in his surprise when he went out of their room which is the boys room.He saw the black haired female still on her sweat pants and white loose shirt while wearing her black slippers.

"Good Morning Jisoo-ssi"..he greeted.

Jisoo looked at him and smiled

"Good Morning Taehyungie"..she greeted back.

She was still preparing for the shoot until Nayeon came along with her pink thick jacket, and black jogging pants and with her white slippers.

"Nayeon prepare a hot water for everyone while Taehyung and I will wake the others up"..The Black haired girl commanded with a little smile.Then Nayeon and Taehyung nodded as they separate ways.

Taehyung went back to the boys room and tried to be strong since his not that close to others.

He went first to Baekhyun who so friendly to him.

"Baekhyun Hyung.. Wake Up time to shoot"..he called out while shaking Baekhyun's body.The Older one slowly opened his eyes and found Taehyung at his side.

"Good Morning.C'mon the girls are waiting outside"..He lied as the older one stood up and wake the others.

Taehyung went next to Mark.And the brown headed boy woke up just one call of Taehyung.Soon everybody is awake, but as soon as they found the mint haired boy still sleeping everybody gathered around his bed.

"We Should call him altogether"...Taehyung suggested.They took their inhales and exhales before calling hid name

"MIN YOONGI"..They called out.

Jisoo, Nayeon and the rest of the girls heard this and quickly went to the boys dorm.

Yoongi wakes up in pissed.

"Yah! To early"..He complained with a sleepy eyes

Baekhyun was just about to Answer when Nayeon called.

"What's happening?"..she asked but the boys just shook their heads signaling that nothing happened

"Im Nayeon.Why too early?"..Yoongi asked her causing the girl to gazed at him.

"Early in the morning is the first act of our first scene here in the beach"..Nayeon Answered

"C'mon hurry up.The Hot water is yet to boil"..she said before shoving away.

Taehyung found Jisoo standing while her body was bending the door.He saw Mark passed by him and went out.

"Seriously? What happened?"..Jisoo asked when Taehyung approached her.

"You already know about Min Yoongi"..Taehyung simply answered as the Black Haired female nodded.

Everybody prepared for the shooting.
Afternoon session came and it was both Mark and Sana's Photo shoot for the cover.

"Okay. Everyone have a rest".. Nayeon announced as the individual went to the room where they're assigned.

While Nayeon was preparing Lunch, Jisoo went to the seaside and make herself comfortable. She was attracted by the blue sea, it's harmony was attacking her ears for her to listen. She feels the wind blowing her hair up.

Until Taehyung found it a good view to take a shot. She was closing her eyes, and the way she is forming her lips to smile, it's giving him positive thoughts about her.

He found himself starring at her instead of continuing on taking shots. But to him, she is stunningly gorgeous by what she looks.

Nayeon noticed this that even her lips where formed into a smile. She placed the plates at the table and let him be.

"I'm sorry if you'll find out"

Taehyung thought when he remembered what his father said.It wasn't right to force someone to be with you but he can't disobey his fathers order or he will be in a very dissappointment to him.

His thoughts where broke when his phone rang that he quickly took it to answer the person who damnly destroyed his moment.

"Taehyung-ah".. it was Jimin on the line.

"Yah! What the hell?".. he stated walking far away from the black headed girl.

"It's so good to tease you from now?..... but Samantha's back".. after hearing those words he turned around to see Jisoo heading back to Nayeon.

"Why would you care and why would I care?".. He asked

"Because she's here in the house"... Jimin went far from Samantha making sure Samantha cannot hear him.

"What?!".. Taehyung stated with shock.

"Yeah- I know you'll be surprise but she came back for you... and to be honest she's crying right now".. Jimin answered

"Her tears are fake... ".. Taehyung responed with anger

"Well what am I gonna do... Jennie is here... and you know she doesn't like fake ones".. Jimin asked with worry

"Ask for Jennie's help... I don't need Samantha in my life anymore.. And can I ask you a favor?".. Taehyung asked in his last sentence.

"What?"... Jimin knew something fishy on his favor but as his bestfriend he'll do it.

"Ask the name of his Man.. and kick her out".. Taehyung answered as Jimin approved his favor and hanged up.

Taehyung placed back his phone on his pocket and continued taking picture of the beautiful view at his surroundings.

But, to him the most beautiful view he saw was when he was taking Jisoo's picture lately.

------