[•10•]

-----------------------------------
C H A P T E R T E N:
H E A R T S H A P E S M I L E
-----------------------------------

Kim Taehyung:19 years old

The brown haired boy was laying at the white soft bed, which means the hospital bed.He was with his bestfriend Jimin.Jimin was worried at his best friends situation this time, but he thinks that their School President already Expelled the trios who are behind this.

By the time the Black Haired boy fall asleep, perfect Timing that the Black Haired Female who was wearing a white long sleeve, black miniskirt (different to Han Hee Joo's Fit miniskirt)  wearing a white Knee sock and a black school shoes, her white long sleeve was with a black neck tie.

Jisoo was carrying a textbook and there was 5 bond paper on, 1 of it was the excuse letter and 4 of it was the script Taehyung wrote.

An hour later, the brown haired boy slowly opened his eyes seeing a flash, which made him closed back from the bright light. He then open it again as he turned his head to a black haired girl reading the script he made, without any sound.

He moved his hand towards the black haired girl which made her startled and stared at his hands.

"Taehyung"..she called out. Leaving the script at the table beside.

"Why am I here?"..he asked

"Have you forgotten, Suho bit you up, so you end up in here"..The Latter answered.

"Are you okay now? If you're not I can move the date of our shooting"..Jisoo said.

"No, tomorrow I'll be fine"..Taehyung covered,

They didn't even realize that there is someone with them, just woke up.

"Ehemm, I'm here"..Jimin, the guy was just watching them the whole time.

Then the door cracked, revealing Jennie, Nayeon, Jihyo, Baekhyun, Jihoon, Tzuyu, Mina, Sana and Mark.

"Hey! TaeTae"..Nayeon Greeted.

"You feeling well now?"..The purple headed Tzuyu asked, the guy just nodded.

"Unnie, when will we leave and travel?"..Sana asked.

"Tomorrow"..Jisoo answered.

"Is the Script ready?"..Jihoon asked

"Of Course"..Jisoo answered and showed the paper.

"You excited at the shooting?"..Nayeon asked with Tease.

"Just Asking duh"..Sana answered. There where just laughing when Jisoo asked Jennie.

"How's our MC doing?"..Jisoo asked both Jimin and Jennie as they both looked at each other.

"We can't practice unless,You gave us the programme script plus we're busy at our assigned Booth which is Horror House, I don't know if this Guy can help me"..Jennie faced Jimin in her last sentence.

"I can help you"..the guy pouted, which made jennie think it was cute.

-----
In the afternoon, everybody left, except for Nayeon who was left with them.

The doctor just said awhile ago that Taehyung could be discharge this 7:00 pm.

"Unnie, Suho was cursing Taehyung back at the school the time when you left and came here"...Nayeon remembered the last incident just happened after Jisoo ran away

"I'm sorry Jisoo, I should stay away from you"..The brown haired boy felt guilty, he thought that if he didn't sticked himself at Jisoo, they wouldn't bit him and made Jisoo's business made even more tyring, and stressfull.

"No it's not your fault.We're just close that's why"..The Girl showed her heart-shaped smile to the brunette who was laying at the hospital bed.

And there it is, he felt the feeling he never felt before. Just because of a thing he wants to see from a girl, a thing that can make him fall.

Her Heart-Shaped Smile

-------------------
How are you doin' chickliens? Am I bad at writing this story or not? If not, I will not continue this story if you want to. If yes, then stay tuned for the next update😙

I just finished watching 2017 MAMA part 1 live in Japan,next is Part 2 live in Hongkong.

Love Lots.