[•15•]

--------------
C H A P T E R 1 5:
WHAT'S WRONG?
--------------

💜Kim Taehyung : 19 years old

"Time to go home everyone. We'll come back here anytime" Nayeon announced as their classmates started to hop in the bus.

At this point, Taehyung is quite nervous when he starts to think about going home.

'I'm sure he's already waiting at home'

"You okay Tae?" Baekhyun noticed his actions. But the brunette just nodded saying he's okay.

"You sure?. You can't lie. I know that look" Baekhyun said as he sit next to the younger one.

"I'm just thinking of something" he said as he gazed his look to the female who was the last one to hop in.

The older one followed his gazed and thought that maybe it's something about Jisoo. Baekhyun turned his head back to Taehyung and teased him by his look.

Taehyung, ofcourse noticed what the older one is doing however he chuckled.

"It's not what you think" he said and faced the window.

Baekhyun didn't bother asking but he wants to stay beside the younger one. At this point Jisoo sat next to Nayeon on the front chair.

"From what I remember. The ending scene was at Jisoo's house. Right?" Baekhyun asked. But Taehyung shooked his head.

"It's at the campus" he answered

"Oh!"

They had great time with each other since they haven't arrive yet at their hometown. So they had a chat, instead of making the ride silently awkward between them.

However, Taehyung's phone vibrated. He checked what was it for but just a notification from Instagram.

"Holy shit!" Instead of not minding the older one next to him. He was curios of what made Baekhyun cursed.

Baekhyun gazed unto Taehyung.

"Check your instagram" Baekhyun ordered. Being an obedient person Taehyung is. He followed him.

At his surprise. He know this will be an issue. He knew Sana was the one taking the photo. However, Sana isn't the one posting it.

"I'm the one who took the photo. But I didn't posted it. I didn't even remembered sharing it to someone" Sana explained.

Nayeon, Sana, Taehyung, Mark and Jisoo was on the SSG hall. They arrived about 15 minutes ago and made a small discussion about the picture.

Taehyung doesn't know what will happen next.

"In this case someone borrowed your phone without you knowing. The person who posted it, might have something in me" Jisoo stated

Nayeon went towards Taehyung who was so worried about the spreaded issue.

The pictures was just nothing but it would create a huge issue inside the campus.