[•7•]

_____________________
C H A P T E R 7:
H E R

TAEHYUNG

I woke and felt a hand on my chest.I slightly moved and I saw Jisoo sleeping next to me.

I shook her as she slowly woke up.

"Hwahhh"..Jisoo

"Jisoo"..I called

"Taehyung".she opened her eyes

"Are you okay now?"..she asked and I nodded I was about to stand up, but I felt my stomach hurt.

"Ow"..me

"No!"..she shook her head

"You're not"..She added

No chance but lay back.

"What time is it?"..I asked

"11:50"..She answered

"What?!"..I said in shock

"Why?"..she asked

"Did you watch over me?"..I asked and she nodded

"You-.. Thank You"..I said as she smiled

"You're worried I didn't Attend classes.Didn't you remember that the teachers gave us a long time for the upcoming foundation"..she said and that made me remember.

Yeah! Right!

"Oh"..me

"Here eat your lunch"..She said and handed me a soup.

"Why Soup?"..I asked

"You can't eat properly With your bruises in the corner of your lips"..she said

"Since you can't raise up,I'll feed you by myself"..She smiled which made me smile, but that sentence made me felt shy.

"No! I can do it"..I said

"It's my Order Tae,Let me feed you"..she said and I don't have any choice.

"Open your mouth"..she command And I followed.I opened my mouth as she fed me with the soup.

"Yummm"..I exclaimed

"Delicious right?I cook this"..She smiled and continued feeding me.

The door opened which made me rise and made myself a sitting position.

"Jisoo"..It was Nayeon

"Taehyung"..with Jimin

"Did we just ruin it?"..Jimin asked

"No you didn't!what is it?"..Jisoo

"About Suho and his friends, you said 5 hours detention, they can't buy their lunch"..Nayeon said.

"Oh! Jimin could you feed Taehyung.I need to buy them their lunch"..She said and handed Jimin the bowl of soup.

And they left

"Man! You are really... Really Lucky"..Jimin said and fed me.

JISOO

Both me and Nayeon bought a lunch for those 3 bullies.Suho,Kai and Tao.Those Boys.

"Mrs.Nam, I'm here for their lunch"..I said as she nodded

I opened the door as they stood up.I made my cold look.

"Here's your lunch"..I said as Nayeon handed them their lunch.

"You have 2 hours left"..I said

"Thanks Jisoo"..Tao thanked

"Now if you excuse us,We have something to do"..I said and turn heading to the door.

"What something to do?"..I heard that's Suho, but I didn't face him instead standing there with Nayeon.

"Feeding the Guy you just punched who can't stand up because of what you've done"..I said and opened the door.

"Jisoo"..Mrs.Nam called

"Yes?"..I asked

"I am so Happy you are the president.Even tho you detent some students who are not following the rules, you put care to them and I thank you for that"..She smiled

"It's my pleasure to help the school"..I smiled

"Now if you excuse me I have something to do"..I said as she nodded then left.

"Unnie, I need to take care for our role in the class okay. Tell Taehyung to write the plot of the story so that we can start"..Nayeon said and I nodded before she left.

I continued walking until I reach the clinic.

Perfect Timing Taehyung is done eating.

"Are You okay now?"..I asked as he stand up

"Yes!"..he smiled. I am really concerned at the bandage on his forehead but he still can smile.

"Are you ready to go back in class.Nayeon said you need to write the story, so that we can start"..I said and he nodded. He took his bag.

We head to our classroom with Jimin.
"Oohh! I feel like a third wheel"..Jimin complained

"I'm gonna go first"..he said and walk faster and left the both of us.

We arrived at the room. And all eyes where on us.

"Taehyung-ah are you okay now?"..Baekhyun asked as Tae nodded

"So about the story, will you help me?"..he asked and I nodded he started to write the story and I am thinking what to act or do at every single sentence.

-------------