[•20•]

----------------------------
C H A P T E R 2 0 :

T A I N T D R E A M

----------------------------

💛Kim Jisoo : 17 years old

She really hates the idea being forced to marry someone she just met. Even though she made a scene last night nothing could change her father's mind. 

"C'mon unnie. You look hideous to be honest" she glared to her friend Jennie who is playing innocent once she said that. Slurping her Frappe. 

"Jennie, what would you feel if you got married to someone you just met?" she asked

"And by the way where's Nayeon, she's 5 minutes late?" she added having her eyebrows that approach. 

"I would feel the same way you feel. But bringing that feelings here is not really appropriate for a lady like you. And Nayeon is on her way she just have to get something from her father's office"  Jennie answered and took some of her cake.

"There she is" she pointed the bunny one once Nayeon entered the coffee shop. Nayeon gave a bright smile before taking her seat.

"I'm sorry I'm late" she said 

"I ordered that for you" Jennie said and pushed a vanilla shake to her

"Thanks" she said and smiled

"By the way, she said you took something from your father's office. What was it?" Jisoo asked. 

"Is it wrong to background check someone?" Nayeon asked the two

"Since when did you learn how to do that?" Jisoo asked with a shock expression.

Jennie took the folder on Nayeon's hand.

"Just now. I told her to background check your forced fiance" Jennie said while pulling out the papers.

"You background check who? Jennie why would you ask her to do that" Jisoo panicly asked

"See what I told you earlier Unnie" Jennie faced Nayeon as the girl  smirked. Jisoo on the other hand was left dumbfounded for she has nothing that she know.

"You were so stressed out lately of all this situations your facing. I just want to make you feel relieved for just once in your life" she said while scanning the papers, or should I say Tae's profile and facts.

"And it seems like he's close to someone you know" she said and place the papers in front of Jisoo. Nayeon was a bit worried.

Jisoo took the chance to read it. 

[ Kim Soo-Hyun ] 

"How relatable are they?" she asked but her eyes where never off from that name. 

"Well, I wasn't able to find it. Sorry" Nayeon answered

"No childhood pictures?" she asked again this time looking at Nayeon. The paper doesn't show the picture of that person only Taehyungs. However, it doesn't have Tae's childhood pic either.

"What are you gonna do ask Tae if he has brother?" Jennie said.

"Apparently. He won't answer that" Nayeon says. Jisoo unto her again.

"Why?"

"They say Tae refuses to answer questions related to family. He wants people to give his family a privacy. As far as I know, he had a brother but no one know his whereabouts" Nayeon answered

"Well then, there's 50% chance that it's his brother and 50% not, since we don't know what his brother looks like" Jennie answered

"But if we find Tae's brother maybe he knows about Soo Hyun oppa" Jisoo answered

"Jisoo there's a lot of grey area in that matter. I mean, there's a bunch of Kim Soo Hyun out there. We don't know which one we are looking for. And besides do you even have his picture to identify who he is and where he is" Jennie answered

"Even if you ask Tae about it. As what Nayeon said he won't answer any of it" Jennie added giving Jisoo a hopeless hint. 

"Then why did you even gave me this if your just going to take away my hopeful spirit?" Jisoo sarcastically asked

"What I'm trying to do is to let you see that you are safe and secured in Tae's hands. And he is kind also. Besides, people already thought you two are dating ever since that photo was released" Jennie said

"Yes unnie. I think it's time for you to move on. Besides, have you forgot that the oppa you were waiting is already dead" Jennie destroyed the moment.

FUCK this memories

"I'm not saying his dead. He's dead in my memories, I haven't seen him for a long time" she answered which made the two confused

"What? when we were kids you told us that Soo Hyun is dead" Nayeon unbelievably asked

"No I'm not sure if he is"

It was when Jisoo, Jennie and Nayeon was playing on the play ground when she heared a crash sound near them. She turn her head to see what it is. But there was a boy inside the car that crashed unto the big truck though he wore sitbelt but he was unconcious after what happened, how she saw him was the car door was open, but his head was bleeding and there some broken glasses. And of course his driver recieve the most pain. He was the same age as Jisoo but the girl didn't notice because of the look of his face that was covered with blood. People around started to call for help and also call and ambulance. 

"who's that?" she asked to herself. But she saw that the boy was holding an ID. And it was strangled around his hands, so she took it. 

There she saw Soo Hyun's photo and name also his parent's number.

"Oppa. Oppa, wake up" she tried to shake him but she is innocent to know how. 

Soon the ambulance came and she placed back the ID on the boys hand. 

 The girl ran back to her friends crying that lead them to ask why.

"Soo Hyun Oppa, is dead" jisoo doesn't know the word accident at that time so she doesn't know what word to use how to describe what looks like. The word 'accident' isn't familiar to her even when she's 11 at that time.

"So I wasn't sure if he survive" jisoo said but with a serious and gloomy face.Nothing can explain her expression but sadness.

Jennie and Nayeon felt really sorry for their unnie. Yes, the reason why she turned cold. Her parents even wondered that after she played with Nayeon and Jennie they never saw her smile anymore.

The reason why they lost a bubbly Jisoo 7 years ago. It was when she saw her closest oppa dying and she can't even tell. After the incident she locked herself on her room and only Nayeon and Jennie can get in. 

"I wanna ask Tae but it seems like I am never meant to meet him again"

"Sooyaa come here"

"I want you to meet someone special"

"This is my brother"

She woke up again from a dream that was a memory from a past. Although her dream was a bit blurred so she can't see who that person is.

"Soo hyun oppa?"

"who's your brother?"

-----

Hello! Everyone, did you like this chapter. And Kim Soo-Hyun is from the drama "it's okay not to be okay" the famous actor also who appeared in the series "The Producer" Jisoo is also there. Wait just a little bit more, the story will end. Whether having a nice ending or not. 

Have guess.