[•18•]

-----------------------------
C H A P T E R 1 8 :
A N S W E R
----------------------------

💛Kim Taehyung : 19 Years Old

"Taetae! Time to wake up. You have an appointment later at 9" the boy slightly opened his eyes once he heared his maids call.

"C'mon" again. That's when he whined.

"Ajumma!" He whined which led the lady chuckle

"You told me to wake you up at 7 cause you have to meet someone at 9" she answered but he was curios. He knew he will meet Andrew later at 5 so who could he meet later at 9?

"Let me guess you forgot who that person is don't you" the lady chuckled.

He looked up to her with an innocent look. The lady went beside his bed and took his phone

"Try to check it with your phone" she said and started to walk.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me" that's what she said before she closed the door.

'Who the heck am I gonna meet later?'

He thought and started check his phone.

Tae! I have to tell you tomorrow. Related to the issue posted. Baekhyun.

Oh, Yeah. Baekhyun has to tell the truth to Taehyung also who was still having trouble about the picture posted on instagram.

He told Baek to meet him at a near restaurant from their school.

"Ajumma. Where's Mom and Dad?" The Boy asked when he went down after preparing himself.

"They went somewhere earlier. They'll be back tomorrow at 12" she answered.

"Have breakfast before you go" she said and placed some foods at Tae's plate. And pour a glass of milk.

"Your Mom made your breakfast before they left" she said and smiled.

"She cares for you so much. Although, I also see you as my son" she laughed as he chuckled

"I'm done.. I'll be back later Ajumma" he waved to her as he went out to his car. The third gift his father gave him. Although he doesn't know what brand was it because he's not that whipped with cars too much. Just enought for him to drive himself wherever he goes.

While he was driving on his way to the venue. He noticed a figure that reminds him of the lovely angel he has to marry.

'I'm really sorry about this Jisoo'

He sigh. And continued driving to his destination.

Once he arrived he immediately saw Baekhyun waiting for him. He made his wat out of the car and went to Baekhyun who seems to be impatient.

"Hyung" he called out to the older one

"You're here. Come sit down"  Baekhyun said and gestured his hands for Taehyung to sit.

"Here's your order sir" a waitress came with 2 orders of chocolate latté.

"So what do you wanna tell me about?" Taehyung asked and took a sip of his latté.