[•3•]

C H A P T E R 3
PLAN

Kim Jisoo: 17 years old.

Me and Nayeon are planning to what are we going to organize for the upcoming foundation.Taehyung sat at the couch near my table.And I didn't mind it.

"So First we need to plan about the Role Play....... What's going to be the title?".. Nayeon asked she was my Vice president in the Classroom and Secretary in the Campus.

"It must have a large impact...".. I said
She took her Notebook which is her extra from the bookshelves and a black pen.

"So... is it going to be action? Comedy?Fairytale? Horror? Love Story?".. She named

"Love Story would be... ".. I said and she nodded.

"But we can include Comedy there".. I said and she nodded and wrote Down what I said.

"Who will be the main role or should I say Loveteam?".. Nayeon smiled.

"We can ask the Class Tomorrow".... I said.

"The Title? "... Nayeon asked

"We could ask them too".. Nayeon stealed what I'm going to say and I nodded.

"We can move on now to the Booth".. Nayeon said and flipped another page of her Notebook.

"Chaisery is the one who will handle this right?"... I asked and she nodded.

"We will list what will they needed and they will be the one who'll by the stuffs, anyway we have an extra Decoration at the Decoration Room we used last year".. I said.

"So we're going to assist them".. Nayeon said and I nodded.

"What about the opening program for the first day?".. Nayeon said.

"I mean we're the sponsor about this".. Nayeon added.

"We're gonna put an Opening Prayer, singing of the National Anthem,Opening Remarks, Dance Contest 10 contestants, Message, Introduction number, the announcing of the Winner and the closing remarks".. I said, Nayeon list all the words I said.

(A/N: Below is what Nayeon wrote)

Preparation for the Upcoming Foundation.

[First Page]

Role Play: Arthery Class (Music Interpretation)

Title:?
Main Lead:?
Characters:?
Director:?
Writer:?
Costume:?

[Second Page]

Booth: Chaisery (Music Interpretation]

Extra Decoration at Decoration Room.

Booths
*Wedding Booth *Game Area
*Hand Cuff
*Horror House
*Memorial World
*Science Room
*Historical Room
*Movie Marathon
*Math Room