[•13•]

---------------------------
C H A P T E R 1 3:
L I E
---------------------------

Kim Jisoo:17 Years Old

She was almost finished placing her things at their closet, until she heard two knocks on their door.

She made her way their and open the door. Revealing a tall black haired guy on his black loose shirt and black skinny jeans.

He smiled when he saw her.He waved his hand as if this is the time to shine.

"Annyeong".. he greeted happily.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing her? you should be preparing and start memorizing your lines of the script".. Jisoo said to him.

"Ah yeah! I'm supposed to... but you haven't given me a script yet that's why I came here".. The Black Haired boy responded while scratching his head.

"Oh!.. Wait here".. she gestured her hands to him as she went back to her luggage and look for the folder with papers.

She found 6 of them and look for Baekhyun's name that printed on the upper left of the paper.Once she saw that "Byun Baekhyun" on the third folder she opened, she stood up and went back to the man standing at the door.

"Sorry I should've just let you in".. she apologized with a smile.

"It's okay.Besides, It's a girls room".. He responded with a smile and took the folder Jisoo was handing him.

"Well see you at the shooting".. Jisoo waved as Baekhyun nodded and waved his hand before shoving away.

Jisoo sighed and went back to what she was doing.And after she finished, she pulled of a white loose-shirt and a black sweat-pants.

She want back closing the door before heading to the Shower.

The Other girls went out for a blog and some of them are enjoying the view while they are not starting.

She was done washing herself and step out from the bathroom.She dressed herself to the clothes she prepared.She made an inserted fashion on her shirt.She combed her hair and remembered something.

She looked at herself in the mirror and thought of something.

Everyone thinks I am perfect, but with that memories running through me keeps on bugging? I can't be the person they think of.I may be smiling but not fully, I may be laughing but not enthusiastically.

Jennie never left by my side.He is. If he just put it in a way I can understand him and never be broken, I should've been an alien all through my years living in this world.

He who, is the one who made me this.
He is the one who broke me.
And He is the one who made me think never to fall easily.

It was Him who I wanted to curse.Because of him, I never wanted to face my fears.Because of him.It's because of him.

Jisoo thought, and she didn't even realized that she was crying already.She tried to be strong and continued combing her hair but she isn't strong enought to shrug it off, instead she continued crying and crying.

Until a brown headed boy opened the door and found her eyes with tears.He went there quickly as he could rubbing her back.

"Hey... what's wrong?".. he asked while looking at her worriedly.He wiped her tears from her chicks using his thumb.

"Nothing... I just remembered something".. she excused.But she doesn't know that Taehyung knew she was lying and doesn't have the strength to tell him.

"Jisoo, I know you're lying. Even if we just met few days or weeks ago.I know you are hiding something.I can see it in your eyes".. he said and gestured his hands on Jisoo.

"But Nonethless, you can tell me when you are ready.I am with an open arms to comfort you.And I have time to hear you".. he ended his sentence which made Jisoo smile.

"You really are a good guy Tae".. she complimented with a smile. Which made Taehyung flutter.He felt butterflies roaming inside his stomach.

"Uhmmm.. Small things".. and because of his Dumbness, he put it
in a joke.

"Nayeon is still preparing lunch.Wanna go there and help".. Taehyung changed the topic.

Jisoo looked at him and notice a camera slunged on his neck.

"What's that?".. She asked while pointing the object.

"Oh just for the Movie's photoshoot".. He simply said and smiled at Jisoo

"You're good at capturing?".. Jisoo asked as Taehyung nodded.

He then stood up, as Jisoo followed him.

"Let's go".. he said as they made their way out of the Cottage.

Both went to Nayeon who's still preparing their food.Nayeon noticed their shadows and looked up.She noticed Jisoo's eyes who are red.But she knew the reason why, so she remained quite or else Jisoo would practically remember it again.

"Hey, you wanna help?".. Nayeon grinned as both of them nodded and looked for plates, spoon, forks and glasses for the juice.

There's something fishy about the two, Nayeon thought.

But she doesn't have any proof so she just shrugged it off and didn't mind to disturb them.

"Jisoo-ssi,When do we start our shooting?"... Taehyung asked when he noticed the silence.

Nayeon gazed unto him and same as Jisoo.

"Tomorrow.Today, we'll be our time of memorizing our first script on the first scene.Plus, relaxation".. Jisoo explained while placing plates on the table.

Nayeon walk towards Taehyung and started to ask him question.Jisoo didn't mind it, but she felt like something is pushing her to scold or stop them.Someone is pushing her to be angry with Nayeon. But she can't because she isn't tough enough to face them.And the ony thing she knew was, Is she Jealous?

"I don't know.She is just so beautiful, and kind and perfect".. a smile was formed on her lips when she heard the brown haired boys compliment.

Nayeon and Taehyung thought she wasn't listening but the truth was her ears are too sensitive to here things. Nayeon knew that.She asked Taehyung, if he had some feelings towards their president.Taehyung just denied and pretend to not know amd just compliment the black haired girl with a smile.