[•19•]

----------------------------
C H A P T E R 1 9 :
B U T T E R F L Y
----------------------------

💛Kim Jisoo : 17 years old

'Oppa. Promise to comeback okay'

'I will sooyaa'

Jisoo woke up from her dream. From the past years. That dream would repeat and it somewhat reminds her for something that is almost in her thought but never in her mouth.

"Yet you didn't" she mummbled when she remembered that the person in her dream made a promise.

"You left but it was for good. I hate you" jisoo is a girl with pride. She isn't easily gets soft when she's upset about something especially when it comes to 'promise'

"Jisoo-yah. Nayeon's here" her sister called out when she knocked her door.

The girl immediately washed herself and dress up before heading downstairs to meet Nayeon.

"Goodmorning Unnie. The actors are already there" Nayeon smiled. As Jisoo nodded

"Saeng. Don't forget to come home early for tonight" Jin blurted out.

"Nae" she replied with a small word

When they went out. They both headed to Jisoo's car. However, Nayeon was curios of what Jisoo's brother was saying.

"What was that all about?" Nayeon asked making Jisoo sigh

"Is Tae already there?" She asked

"Yeah. He arrived after me" the bunny answered

"Why?"

"I have to marry him" Jisoo mumbled but Nayeon heard it.

"What? You told me you won't get easily fall inlove with someone"

"I'm not the one who wants it" Jisoo answered

"You mean? You got arrange with Tae?" Nayeon asked with wide eyes

"And I don't know how to communicate with him. It seems a bit too awkward because his just new to me" Jisoo said

"Just act natural" Nayeon smiled which made Jisoo smile also but with a hint of bitterness.

"I mean. Get used to it. Royal people always does that" nayeon added

"Does your parents have plans for you too?" Jisoo asked worriedly

"I don't know. Mom is supportive to my decisions. Dad runs a business. So I think it's a 50/50 chance that I could be set an arrange marriage. I'm already expecting it. Besides I'm the only child" it was a surprise answer from Nayeon made Jisoo speechless. Yeah because she doesn't anything about it.

"Finally, our last 10 scenes and we are done" Nayeon squealed

"And as for us, we have to edit it, so it's not yet over" Daniel and Samuel said.

"After you finished editing the whole movie. Can we watch it first so that we have time to change if somethings wrong. Okay"  taehyung said as the two nodded.

"Here's the script" he added and handed them the story line.

Jisoo on the other hand was busy directing the actors. But during the shoot, she saw a beautiful purple colored butterfly.

And it reminds her phrase that someone told her.

"Sooyaa, look a purple butterfly"

"Do you know what purple means?"

"Purple is the last color of the rainbow. Purple means I will trust and love you for a long time"

'It sucks remembering things that i don't remember who told me' she thought.

"Haven't you talked to him yet? c'mon" Nayeon whispered as Jisoo gazed unto the boy who was busy talking with daniel and samuel.

"You know it's not his fault" Nayeon added but all Jisoo could do is sigh.

---

"Aigoo, is this your son? Wow, he grown up so well and handsome" Mr. Kim which is Jisoo's father complimented when Taehyung's family came. Both families dressed up to look gorgeous and handsome. 

"Is this Irene and Jin? Aigoo, they look charming" taehyung's mother smiled as the two shyly smiled.

"But where's Jisoo?" Tae's father asked

Just when Jisoo's mother has to answer they heard footsteps from behind. 

There they saw a beautiful angel in a simple pink dress. Of course Taehyung went speechless when he saw her. She was smiling while introducing herself to his parents.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jisoo imnida" she smiled and bowed to show respect.

 They had a wonderful conversation during their dinner just when Jisoo can't control herself being upset.

"About the wedding? Why is it me?" Jisoo monotonously asked but eyes on her plate.

"Jisoo" jin whispered enough for her to hear. Taehyung on the other hand felt awkward.

"Yes?" Taehyung's father asked

"Why did you chose me? why not my sister or jin." Jisoo asked without hesitation

"Jisoo-yah. Where's your manners" this time it was Irene who scolded her.

"Well, you have the same age with my son and you two can work together for the company" Tae's father answered

"That's not a valid reason" Jisoo stood up.

"JISOO, SIT DOWN" her mother warned

"No, can't you see it mom. Me and Tae are too hyung to be married. And we don't even love each other so why do it. Why is it have to be me? huh? why? You don't even understand how I feel everyday. You know what? I need some fresh air" and with that she walked away.

"Jisoo" jin called

"I'll take care of it"  taehyung stood up, and followed her.

The two mother's looked at their husbands.

"Why?" they both asked

"It's not me, it was his idea" Tae's father said.

"Why would you do that to your own daughter?" jisoo's mother asked

he sighed

"It was a promise I made"