M

"Do you think i should cut my hair? It's getting longer."

Taehyung said as he sat on the chair while touching his red hair, facing Yoongi who was tidying up his work desk. Yoongi stared at him for a while before turning back to his desk.

"Don't think so Tae, you look fine with your hair above your waist."

He said as he took his books and placed it on the shelf. Taehyung nodded and decided he was going for a trim later this week. Suddenly, the door slammed open and in came a horse looking like Siren.

"GUYS! GUYS! YOU WANNA GO TO THE SURFACE?!"

Taehyung and Yoongi closed their ears tightly as Hoseok shouted loudly into the room.

"God Hoseok your voice is so loud. I think the Sirens from the other side of the world can hear you!"

Yoongi said out in an annoyed tone as he glared at Hoseok while rubbing his ears. Hoseok blinked his eyes sheepishly as he turned to Taehyung.

"Sure why not? I have never seen the place above the ocean since you know i will never show myself and i can't lure them."

Hoseok punched the air as Yoongi rolled his eyes while Taehyung giggled.

"Then it's settled! We will go out to the surface during the afternoon!"

.

.

.

"Hey Jeongguk! Don't you think you should go out for a while? Your eye bags are becoming more darker and you getting agitated at almost anything is making your men insane."

Jimin said as he stared at his cousin in concern as he sorted out the papers on his desk. Jeongguk slowly looked up and gave him the annoyed look.

"Do i look like i have time to fucking go out? Everyday those shitbags try to ruin everything and it's pissing the hell off of me!"

Jeongguk growled out as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"Then leave the work to me and Namjoon. You know you can count on us right?"

The ravenette looked at him for a while and sighed. He stood up and took his jacket as he went to the door.

"Then i will leave the work to you guys. Don't mess it up."

He warned as he opened the door and walked out. Jimin shouted "Don't worry! We won't!"

"We will always be there for you Guk... you are not burdening anyone."

.

.

.

The group swimmed up to the surface with Taehyung leading. Their heads came out of the ocean and they swimmed to the nearest rock so as to not get swept away by the waves. Taehyung took a peek at the scenery in front of him and smiled widely.

The beach was empty and some couples were spending their time sitting on the sand. Taehyung decided to take a closer look and slowly swam towards the beach, ignoring the small cries and hisses from his friends. He cautiously swam to the next rock and hid there, looking at the view in front of him.

He decided to stay there until the sun starts to set, when everybody started to leave. Yoongi and Hoseok already left fro their house under the sea because they were getting tired. Taehyung was staring at the sunset as he leaned against the rock, taking in the beauty of the sun setting.

Nothing could be more beautiful than this scenery.

He turned his head around to look at the empty beach to see if anybody came and spotted a man standing on the sand with his eyes closed, as if he was calming down from the sounds of the waves. He looked so beautiful and handsome.

Taehyung stared at him in awe and decided to go more closer to take a closer look. He entered the sea and slowly swam to the next nearest rock and hid behind it. He peeked a little and saw the man still standing there. His head was peeking out a little too much when suddenly the man's eyes opened.

He gasped when the man spotted him and immediately dived into the water.