N

"-and we promised to visit his house. So can I go to the human world and go to his house?"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi, acting as if he was a puppy who looked like his ears were perked up and his tail was wagging excitedly.

Yoongi couldn't believe his ears as Hoseok tried not to burst out laughing at the scene.

"Me? Letting YOU?! Alone to go up to the human world? WITH A FUCKING HUMAN?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

Yoongi snapped as he looked at Taehyung with a worried yet irritated face as he placed his hands on his hips.

"But I am going only for a while Yoon! Pretty pretty please~?"

Taehyung said cutely as he looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes. He shake his head and said out a firm 'No.' Those puppy eyes never work on him. Taehyung's head tilted down a little with a tint of sadness.

Hoseok sighed a little as he swam to Yoongi's side.

"Why not let him go just for this once? He has never been outside before. Besides, you can follow him to the house and see how his soon-to-be lover looks like. Who knows, you may even get interested in a guy too!"

Yoongi death glared at him, making him shut his mouth up and thought to himself. It did seemed like a win-win situation to him, of course, ignoring the dating part.

He sighed as he look at Taehyung again.

" Fine I will let you. But I am following you got it?"

And with that, Taehyung's face lighted up and started swimming around the living room, saying how much he loves his life.

And the 2 of them swam to the ocean surface, living Hoseok at home. Yoongi held Taehyung's hand and began singing a song together.

(Think of this tail as Yoongi's tail

(Think of this tail as Yoongi's tail.)

(Think of this tail as a peach colour

(Think of this tail as a peach colour. This is Taehyung's tail)

"Oh Goddess of the Sirens,
Please bless us with your kindness.
Let us be humans for a while
So we can be happy."

And with that, their tails started changing to human legs and swam up, their heads coming out of the sea. They swam to the sand bed and waited for Jeongguk.

Soon, he came with a bag of clothes and he gave it to the 2 sirens turned human. He turned around, so as to not look at the naked sirens.

After Yoongi and Taehyung were done, Taehyung immediately went to hug Jeongguk and started clinging onto him like a koala. Jeongguk did not fail to noticed a pair of lasers burning into the back of his head.

He slowly turned and saw Yoongi death glaring at him. He sweatdropped.

If looks could kill i would have been buried 6 feet underground or burned to death.

He shrugged off the uncomfortable feeling and gestured them to follow him to his car.

He started the car with Yoongi and Taehyung sitting in the back and drove them to his house.