E

Jeongguk stood there, wide eyes and shock that Taehyung, his missing little siren, was currently standing in front of him. He watched as Taehyung smiled.

"Hi Gukie-"

Taehyung couldn't finish his words because Jeongguk engulfed him into a hug. He felt him taking deep breathes, hugging him tighter as time went by. Taehyung smiled and massaged his back, saying sweet nothings into his ear.

As the two were in their own world, the surrounding characters looked at them in disgust, with the exception of Jimin and Jin.

"Do they do this everytime?"

Mark looks as Jimin, to which he nods in reply. Silence overcame them again as they watched the two.

"You know what, I'm getting out of here. I can't stand this shit no more."

Jackson said, putting his hands up and walking out. The other members nodded their head and followed suit, not bothering with the couple anymore. Meanwhile, Jimin looks at Yoongi.

"Why can't we be like that, Yoongi?"

Said man looked at him raised eyebrows.

"We aren't even dating you dumbass. Why would I do that to you?"

"But Jeongguk and Taehyung aren't even dating and they're doing it!"

"Because they are too dumb to suck it up and date! I, however, don't give a shit nor like you."

Jimin wiggles his eyebrows at Yoongi.

"That's not what you said last night~"

Yoongi's face poofed up in red. Jimin didn't know if it was because he was embarrassed or angry.

He just found it cute.

"WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING LAST NIGHT, YOU FUCKER."

With that, Jimin ran away with Yoongi chasing after him.

On the other hand, Jin interlocked his arm with Namjoon, staring happily at Jeongguk and Taehyung, while Namjoon wondered when he could get the fuck out of there without suffering under Jin's wrath.

After what seem like hours of hugging, Jeongguk finally pulled away from Taehyung.

"Are you hurt in anyway? Are you bleeding? I swear to God those mothafuckers-"

"I'm fine, Gukie, see I'm perfectly fine!"

Taehyung twirled around, letting his long red hair flow with him. He stopped and smiled. Jeongguk sighed in relief. He looked at Taehyung properly again and smiled as well.

"Welcome home, Tae."

Taehyung smiled wider.

"I'm home, Gukie!"