E

Taehyung shut his mouth up but the guys continued to talk to him.

"Don't worry, we are not here to kill you. You don't deserve it and frankly speaking, we owe a favour to Jeongguk so yeah."

Taehyung's ear's perked up.

"You guys know Gukie?"

"Yeah. Around 3 years ago, he saved our asses. We got ambushed while bringing back goods from the ship and he called people to back us up."

"Ooh..."

Taehyung nodded.

"Speaking of the preparations, the bitch is planning on ambushing Jeongguk in his house if that's what you are wondering."

Taehyung's eyes widen.

They are planning on killing Gukie?

"There's a time limit, which means after 3 days, Jeongguk is gonna get shitted on. Which is why we are here, infiltrating Hwin Myeong's gang to stop her. That crazy bitch needs to be stopped anyways."

Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Don't worry, we will get you out of here."

And with that the men left, leaving two behind to watch him. Taehyung sat in his chair, thinking of a plan. He nodded his head in determination and called out to the two men.

"Hey, uh how do I address you guys?"

The two men look at each other then at him and smiled.

"I'm Youngjae, this blue hair dude that looks like his hair got puked on with blue is Jaebum hyung, our leader and my tsundere boyfriend."

The man with yellow highlights said, causing the other man to smack him on the head. Taehyung giggled a little, finding the interaction to be cute. He called them to come closer.

"I have a plan, but because of time limitation, we will need to hurry. So the plan goes like this..."

.....

"So? How is the investigation? Don't tell me you came to my office just to say a few encouraging words. You know I absolutely hate that."

"I know, but the secret underground place that we found, Taehyung was not in there. There were traces of his dna there, where pieces of his red hair was found, but nothing."

"Damn it!"

Jeongguk roared, hitting his table hardly, almost causing the table to crack. Jimin sighed. The eyebags under his eyes were so visible you thought you had seen a ghost.

"We have been going at it for 4 days Jeongguk, why don't you take some rest?"

"Rest? REST?! Are you fucking kidding with me right now? Who knows what the hell he is going through during those past 4 days!"

Jeongguk sits in his chair, running his fingers through his hair roughly, groaning in frustration.

"I can't lose him. Not after i lost my father."

Jimin didn't say anything, excusing himself instead, leaving the younger man to his thoughts.

It was better to leave him be when his head was this messy.