R

I'm so sorry. Let's continue.

The first thing that came to Taehyung's mind when he got drugged slashed put to sleep was: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. Out of nowhere while he was getting out of the room he just got pulled back from behind and before he could even comprehend what was happening BOOM.

He fainted.

Apparently, that Hwin Myeong bitch decided to transport him to another place and blindfolded him so now he doesn't know where he is. Good thing there isn't a gag on him but fainting for the second time isn't fun.

And he couldn't be anymore annoyed because first of all, he is hungry. You do NOT kidnap a hungry person and leave them starving without food. Second of all, the place that he is in REEKS. It's like no one bothered to even clean up this trashy abandoned warehouse.

Not that he would be surprised cause you know.

Trashy abandoned warehouse.

Back to the current situation, Taehyung sees a guy dressed in black from head to toe, wearing sunglasses. It seems he is the only guy present and is sitting on a crate, which he has no idea what is for but whatever.

Taehyung's wrists are tied behind the chair and his legs to the stools as well. It couldn't be anymore troublesome, seriously. A plan was starting to form in his mind but before he could do anything, someone suddenly comes out.

Scratch that, a bunch of people come out.

They are chatting loudly, as if the echos made by the big warehouse doesn't mean anything to them and the guy sitting down stands up, walking up to them to give a bro hug or something.

At that moment, Taehyung couldn't help but think of Jeongguk's comfy bed and his warmth.

When the group finally notice him, they walk to him and shake their heads, making Taehyung confused.

"So this is what the bitch wants us to do now?"

"Yeah."

"Fucking hell."

Taehyung doesn't know where to come in as the boys chat more but his mouth blurts out the first thing that comes to mind.

"So um, who are you and why am I here?"

The group of boys look at him and then at eachother, then at him and one of them speaks up.

"We are GOT7, part of JYP's territory and you are here because our boss of a bitch decided she hates you and wants you killed."