E

I like how the minute I said I was gonna discontinue this you guys were just begging me not to for your lifes. Anyway, I decided to continue and finish it and fast as I can so yeah. You got your wish.

It has been 2 days since Taehyung and Hwin Myeong first spoke. He catches Hwin Myeong glaring at him whenever he is with his Gukie but honestly he does the fucking care.

If he could sing a about loud and kill her he would but he doesn't like killing. So he will just endure until she goes back. But really those were all just dreams cause Hwin Myeong said she would stay forever.

Taehyung was not one to whine but this girl was killing him inside.

That girl literally clings onto Jeongguk for 24 hours straight. Hell, you might as well say they are fucking dating. But looking at Jeongguk's tired face and annoyed eyes, he seriously wanna kill her.

She is fucking taking his precious off him to be with his man.

And that girl is fucking psycho. Once, he got locked in a room because she pushed him in and locked the door and threw away the key, which was why Jimin had to break down the door after realising he was in there.

But being the good boy he was, he didn't say anything.

Now he is honestly starting to regret his decisions.

He continued to stab his vegetables as he stares at Hwin Myeong talking fakely to his Gukie. One day she swears he will kill her.

Meanwhile, a certain girl was plotting something...