O

"So what have you found Namjoon hyung?"

"From the secret security cameras that were placed around the house, it shows that Hwin Myeong was talking on the phone with someone."

He plays the clip that was taken from the camera. Jeongguk stares at it and observes.

"It seems that she was plotting something against you and had issue a kidnapping of a certain someone."

"And that would be Tae right?"

"Yes sir."

While the two of them were talking about what to do, Yoongi was staring and observing them from the sidelines. Even though Namjoon was older than Jeongguk, he still addressed Jeongguk as sir because Jeongguk was the boss.

He hummed in amusement, happy to see that Jeongguk was actually taking this Tae getting kidnapped thing very seriously. He notices Jimin looking at him and smiling from the side of his eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just thought you looked pretty."

"Don't fuck with me Park Jimin. Tell me."

Jimin raises both of his hands up, as if to say he surrenders. He looks at Yoongi with a grin.

"My bad. I was just wondering what you think of Jeongguk now."

Yoongi goes and looks back at Jeongguk discussing matters with Namjoon. He chuckles, surprising Jimin.

"Frankly speaking, I don't care about his occupation. He could be a criminal for all I know and I wouldn't even care. Because if he can treat Tae right with respect and love, that's all I need to know to be relieved."

Jimin hummed in understanding.

"And this just goes to show that I did the right thing letting Tae be with him."