V

Taehyung's ears perked up when he heard footsteps, more so internally when he heard heels clacking loudly on the floor. He looked up and saw Hwin Myeong in front of him and smiled, glancing to the two boys who were stationed with him.

He nodded his head, signalling the boys to put on their ear plugs. The girl in front of him smirked, not knowing what was gonna happen.

"I see that you are-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Taehyung opened his mouth, a resonating melody coming out. Everybody froze upon hearing the sound.

It was hypnotising, as if the melody casted a spell on them. The light in their eyes disappeared, allowing Taehyung to make his command.

Internally telling them to take off the ropes on him while singing, he stood up and rubbed his wrist. He stops and close his mouth, smirking as the hypnosis is still casted.

The boys from Got7 came to him, shocked at how well the hypnosis worked. Taehyung smiled.

Got7 went and tied ropes on everybody, pulling them towards the truck. While that was happening, Taehyung continued to sing, making sure the hypnosis was consistent. Not once did the Got7 men took off their earplugs.

Once the "prisoners" were secured into the respective vans, it was time to go back to where Taehyung should be.

His home.

.

.

.

"Hey Jeongguk!"

Jimin yelled out, running into the office in a hurry. Said man looked up, feeling extremely tired from the previous 5 and a half days of searching his previous merman.

"Taehyung just came back!"

The minute Jeongguk heard that, he widened his eyes and ran out, rushing to the entrance of the mansion. His heart was beating fast, majority due to being finally able to see him.

He pushed the doors open and there he was.

"I am back, Gukie!"

Taehyung said cheerfully with a wave.