U

I just realised i havent posted a chapter for a while so.... oops?

"Gukie, when am i gonna get my food?"

Taehyung asked Jeongguk as he sat on the bed while Jeongguk hugged him, nuzzling his face into his neck.

"Soon, baby, soon."

"Soon? I want it now though."

'You will just have to wait."

After a few minutes of cuddling on the bed, Jeongguk decided to grant his wish and commanded his men to get lunch. When the men left, leaving to get seaweed, Taehyung looked at Jeongguk in confusion.

"Gukie, why are those men wearing black suits?"

Jeongguk couldn't tell him that he was the leader of a mafia.

"Its tradition that everyone who joins my company needs to wear full back formal suits."

Taehyung nodded his head in understandment. The food was thrn bought in by the men and he started to eat. Jeongguk looked at him in adorement as he ate. Taehyung felt a little uncomfortable as he ate his fried seaweed. It tasted fine but Yoonie's cooking tasted better.

"Um Jeongguk? Is there something on my face?"

Jeongguk blinked, snapping into reality.

"Oh nothing, you are just so beautiful i couldn't look away."

Taehyung looked at him in shock as he started blushing profusely. His face almost became his vibrant red hair. Jeongguk smirked at the sight.

Suddenly the door slam open and out came a very furious Yoongi. He was literally burning with fire. Jeongguk saw Jimin looking away sheepishly while putting his hands together, signalling he was sorry. He raised his eyebrows at this and suddenly he was pulled out by the collar. He also heard Taehyung saying something but didn't quite hear it.

He was suddenly pulled from the front collar by furious Yoongi and gulped silently.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

Yoongi snarled at him. Jeongguk has never felt so scared in his life, other than his childhood but that's a story for another time.

"Did you think i wouldn't know that you are a damn mafia boss?! And you didn't even freaking tell Tae, not even me. You were thinking of keeping it a secret weren't you?!"

Jeongguk mentally cursed in his mind and reminded himself to kill Jimin later. But nonetheless he was still scared.

"And no you ain't gonna touch Jimin you bastard."

Yoongi glared at him. Jeongguk at that moment was convinced that sirens were mind readers.

"And no im not a damn mind reader."

Yup he is not.

" So when you gonna tell Tae?"

".... soon."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows at this.

"I wanna make sure his the one."

Jeongguk did with a faraway look in his eyes. Yoongi stared at him for a while before sighing.

"Fine but make it fast. If he cries i will make sure i come after you first you hear me pretty boy?"

Jeongguk nodded his head quickly and was let down by Yoongi. Soon, he left with Jimin and Jeongguk and Taehyung were the only people left in the room. Jeongguk turned to Taehyung.

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"