R

"Taehyung ah! Where are you?"

Jimin shouted through the house. He and Taehyung were currently playing hide and seek. It had been his turn to hide and Jimin had already wasted an hour trying to find him. He was starting to get worried but figured that it was only because Taehyung had hide too well and probably fell asleep.

But the time was abnormally long so Jimin was still worried.

By this time Jeongguk decided to come out of his study room to see what had happened. He had been hearing Jimin shouting out his crush's name many times and decided to check out the situation.

He was getting worried too.

"What happened Jimin?"

"I can't find Taehyung. He is literally gone. I have searched this place for an hour and I still can't find him."

"I will help you too then."

So the two searched. After that others started to join to help because the searching for Taehyung was literally going nowhere. After 4 hours of searching the crew just finally gave up.

"Are you sure you two were just playing in the house and not outside?"

"Yes! I already made it clear to him that we can't hide outside. Who knows what might happen."

Jimin answered Yoongi's question.

"Then where the hell did he go? We searched every nook and cranny of this place but he is still not here."

None of them could think of where.

"By the way, has anyone seen where Hwin Myeong is? I find it weird as to how I have never seen her for the whole day."

Everybody shook their head. Suddenly, Seokjin spoke out.

"You don't think she took him right?"

Everybody turned to him.

"I mean, nobody has seen her for the whole day today and Taehyung has suddenly gone missing. I would suspect her first. She doesn't like Taehyung either so she had a motive."

"You are right..."

Namjoon mumbled, nodding his head slowly.

"Alright then, Jimin, you go and see whether you can track down where Hwin Myeong is."

"Yes sir."

Sorry for not updating. I honestly totally forgot about this book. But don't worry, it's gonna finish soon.