O

"No no no no no TAEHYUNG DON'T MAKE THE PAN SWAY SO MUCH YOU WILL RUIN THE EGGS."

Yoongi and Taehyung are now in the kitchen, trying to make scrambled eggs and bacon for their guests. Well, Yoongi is. He is just teaching Taehyung how to cook. Jimin told him that he and Jeongguk were going out to take care of some stuff with 2 people coming. Jimin also explained the situation to him too so he didn't really care.

~Flashback~

"Baby do you know how to fight?"

"Stop calling me baby and yes i know how to fight. Why?"

"Oh Jeongguk asked."

~Flashack ended.~

Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his temples. At this rate they won't be able to get any food done in time. He gently pushed Taehyung away and proceeded to do the eggs.

"Tae, go outside please. At this rate were aren't gonna get any eggs done so please go outside. You can also help tend to the guests too."

Taehyung pouted as he went to the living room and sat down. A few minutes later the door open and in came 2 men who were wearing half suits half casual wear. One was in orange hair while the other was in pink.

Taehyung gasped silently at the sight. They looked awesome.

"Taehyung, are the guests here?"

Yoongi asked as he placed 2 plates of bacon and eggs on the dining table. He looked up and saw the same people who Taehyung saw, standing there. He bowed a little and greeted them.

"Hi, im Yoongi. The boy who is gapping at you is Taehyung. You must be Namjoon and Seokjin right? Jimin told me about you guys before he left with Jeongguk."

The orange haired nodded a little, signalling he heard what the latter had said,  before he went to the table to settle down to eat. Of course, the pink haired immediately ran to Taehyung and gave him a quick teddy bear hug.

"Hello, my soon to be child of mine. I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin. The man over that with that disgusting orange hair is my husband Namjoon."

Namjoon grumbled as he looked at Jin.

"Honey I told you there is nothing i can do about it."

"And like i said, pink would have been better on you! We could have been matching couples!"

Namjoon grumbled as he continued to eat his food, mumbling a 'which couple matches their hair color.' Jin went to the table and settled down, starting to eat his food. He smiled as he ate his food.

"This is great! Did you make this Yoongi?"

Yoongi nodded.

"No wonder Jiminie wants you as his wife. I can see why."

The latter blushed as he quickly stood up and went to the kitchen to clean up the mess while Jin chuckled. Taehyung smiled while Namjoon rolled his eyes while smiling.

This day was going to go well.

-----

Jeongguk and Jimin got out of their car once they reached. They headed for the warehouse and went inside. They suddenly saw 2 men coming out of the darkness.

"Hello there Jeon. How is life?"

"Im not dumb, Lee Sunkyoul. Get to the point. I don't have time for your bullshit."

The latter laughed.

"Impatient as ever Jeon. This is why i betrayed you. Cause you were too weak. I'm here today to prove you wrong Jeon. To prove-"

A gunshot rang ink the warehouse and the man fell to the ground. Jeongguk grumbled as he turned around, putting his gun into his pocket and started exiting the warehouse before he shouted out a command.

"Make it rain boys. Make sure the whole area is covered with blood and dead bodies."
And instantly, gunshots sounded.

This is Jeon Jeongguk. The man who killed his father to stand at the top. The man who created BTS. The man who hated it when anybody wasted his precious time.

This man, who isn't scared to make anybody die.