D

"So? Whats your name?"

"What?"

Jeongguk looked surprised at the question that Yoongi threw at him.

"What what what, has nobody ever asked for your name before?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes dangerously at him.

"oh, im sorry, im Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk."

He hurriedly said out his name so as to not get killed by Yoongi. He has never felt more threatened and scared than now. He didn't even realized he still had the emotion to get scared, considering he was a Mafia boss. This was the first time in 5 years that he felt scared.

To be honest, he was sweating a little, even though the car was cold. Taehyung face palmed at the sight.

"Hm... Min Yoongi."

He introduced himself shortly and continued asking him questions out of caution. He didn't bother to ask him his job since he knew he was doing something fishy. The conversation ended shortly after.

------

"Hmm.... so this is your house?"

Yoongi asked as they got out of the car. The house was big, which Yoongi was expecting since they literally rode a Lamborghini. Don't ask me how he knows how a Lambo even looks, he just knows.

Normally Yoongi would have judged a person very badly but he decided to take it easy on the guy since he was soon going to be Taehyung's boyfriend

Normally Yoongi would have judged a person very badly but he decided to take it easy on the guy since he was soon going to be Taehyung's boyfriend. He totally didn't care that the car was blue and not white and totally didn't accept the fact that the way Jeongguk dressed was like his style.

He totally didn't.

And he totally didn't gag at the sight of Taehyung clinging onto Jeongguk's arm when they come out.

When they were about to enter the large house, a group of men dressed in black suits came out with poker faces. Jeongguk and Taehyung didn't pay them a heed but Yoongi stared at them with narrowed eyes that held the message 'Don't touch me and fuck off'.

Needless to say, they manage to cower in a little bit of fear with shivers going down their spine.

Yoongi entered the house, feeling a little pissed off. He had enough experiences on dry land to know that Jeongguk was actually working with something very dangerous. When he entered the house, he was a bit surprised that the inside was very, very white.

 When he entered the house, he was a bit surprised that the inside was very, very white

But the sight of white did not ease his anger at all. He look at the soon to be couple in front of him and sighed. He will have to do the interrogation later.

Its also a bit peaceful here...

He was looking around when he felt a pair of eyes looking at him from above. He looked up at the second level and saw a man with blonde hair looking at him with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes and groaned in his mind.

I take it back. Im gonna hate it here.