Project Little Kitten

'Something to do' your ass.

The only thing you two do is argue.

"No, no, no!" You yell, crossing your arms over your chest defaintly. "I don't want to!"

"But I thought girls like it!" Jimin groans.

"Well, I don't." You answer. "So no way we're doing it."

"Come on, everyone's a secret romantic-"

"What's romantic about what you're suggesting?" You raise an eyebrow. "It takes time, and I've never done it before either."

"But I have." He says. "I'll explain everything before we start. And it does feel good."

"No way, pretty boy." You narrow your eyes. "When I do it, I'll do it with a girl."

"Because you're gay?"

"Well, duh. And couples cuddle after doing it, right?"

Jimin pulls at his hair in frustration. "Come on, it's just a movie. Look, I'll even cuddle with you after we watch it if you want."

"Nope. It's not just any movie. It's the Notebook!" You shake your head firmly. "Are you trying to get into my pants?"

"I quit." He throws his hands up before walking towards the door. "You can do whatever you want. Eat, sleep, poop, whatever. But remember, it's my house! And don't do anything Jesus wouldn't do!"

"Hey! Don't leave me alone!"

But he's already slammed the door.

Sighing in irritation, you glance around the room for anything interesting. Regretting your decision to come over to his place, you realise you two have been arguing for over an hour about whether or not to watch the movie. It's already getting dark outside.

What?

You take things like that seriously, and apparently the only movies Park Jimin has are either romantic or depressing.

And apparently that's because they attract girls.

Groaning, you throw yourself on the bed. You slowly move your arms and legs to try to make a bedsheet angel, staring at the ceiling.

About a few minutes later, Jimin has still not appeared.

Pouting like a little kid, you curl up into a ball and clutch the big, fluffy pillow in your arms.

Squinting slightly against the sunlight coming through the window, you admire the glinting trophy standing at his bedside table. So he plays basketball too...but you already know that.

It's your first time at the house of some guy you barely know, yet you're already comfortable.

So comfortable, that when Jimin finally creaks open the door, half an hour later, you're already asleep.

And Jimin has to smile.

|

You wake up to loud music.

"What in the world...?" You rub the sleep out of your eyes as you sit up slowly. You're still in Jimin's room, and the boy himself is still not there.

Curious, you walk over to the door before opening it slightly to take a peek.

It's a party.

Teenagers all over the place, dancing, drinking, and ew-making out.

Your eyes are wide in horror as you squirm and make your way through the sweaty bodies, trying to find someone you know.

"Ew, ew, ew." You mutter and recoil when you almost walk in on a couple of guys doing shots. Pinching your nose tightly, you turn around immediately and look for Jimin.

Two drunk encounters, a fight, and four songs later, you see him, hanging out with a couple of guys you've never seen before. Rushing over to him, you glare at him as you grab the red cup out of his hands and empty the drink on the floor.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" You yell at the surprised boy.

Jimin is hesitant to answer as he looks around awkwardly at his friends. "I-"

Sensing his reluctance, you roll yor eyes before grabbing his wrist and drag him to a quiet corner, ignoring the boys' catcalls behind you.

"Why didn't you?" You whine once you're there, placing your hands on yor hips.

"I couldn't." He sheepishly lets out.

"What?!" You groan, poking his chest. "Why?"

"I-"

Poke.

"Why?!"

Poke.

"You-"

Poke.

"Me what-"

"You looked too comfortable, all right?" He yells, and you recoil at his outburst. Then you raise an eyebrow.

"What." You give him a look.

"Like a cute little kitten." Jimin rolls his eyes, making the appropriate gestures. "Come on, I know you wouldn't be able to wake a little kitten either-"

"Never mind." You shake your head, stepping away from him. "Forget I asked and take me to someone I know."

"Fine." Without waiting for you, he walks into the thick crowd.

Yelling behind him, you don't notice when he stops and bump into his hard back from behind.

"Ow." Rubbing your nose, you peek out from behind him.

Eyes widening immediately for the fourth time that day, you do a one-eighty and attempt to run, but there's someone's hand gripping your collar.

You turn around slowly, unimpressed.

Hoseok smiles apologetically before gesturing to the smiling girl next to him. The one you were trying to avoid.

Lisa.

"Hey, Y/N!" She exclaims with a wide smile. "I didn't think you'd be at a party like this!"

You look around frantically for your saviour, Jimin, but he is nowhere to be found.

Coward.

"Oh, are you lost?" The girl puts down her drink and places a finger under yor chin. "Don't worry, I can give you company."

A moment passes as she stares up at you and you look back in confusion.

"What are you doing?" You croak out weakly.

Lisa sighs, frustrated, and lets go of you before grabbing your wrist. "I'm flirting with you, you idiot." She says, before dragging you to who-knows-where despite your protests. "Now, come on."