1

Jennie Pov
"wake up!!!!" rosé scream right next to my ear and i ignored
.....silent......
"come on, why every morning i have to waste my time here waking u up and u just there clingy to ur bed." rosé said with an annoyance

After 10 minutes of rosé trying to wake me up
"Jennie, someone is going to join our family, i heard that it's two cute girls so wake up, u won't be disappointed." rosé said with a smirk face and start walking out the room.

"WHAT! WHEN! WHERE!" i suddenly wake up from my bed. Finally someone new is coming. it's been 4 years since me and chae meet each other and we are in the same home stay, in Australia.

i quickly get ready and went down stair to attend breakfast. " good morning jen" i greeted by Ms Kim, the owner of the house who take care of me and chae during this years. "good morning aunt!" yup she is my aunt ^_^

"the two girls are moving in in the afternoon, make sure to show ur warm welcome, girls" said Ms Kim while we are eating our breakfast. "ofc" i shouted with excitement. and rosé nodded, chae is bit shy when meeting new people.

It's soon afternoon, "ding dong" the door bell rang. Ms Kim went to open the door and greeted by two girls, one is tall with blonde hair and one is shorter but cute! and is her lips forming a heart shape? wow really a heart shape, cute! i thought. " come in girls"said Ms Kim.

"Hi i'm Kim Jisoo, nice to meet u all" said the shorter girl called Jisoo with a bright smile on her face, i can tell that she started learning english not long ago. "u can speak korean here Jisoo" said Ms Kim, Jisoo nodded. "Hi i'm Lalisa Manoban" said the tall girl. "u guys can call me lisa for short and i'm from Thai but i can speak fluent korean but no very good at the same time and also a little english"

After me and rosé both introduced ourselves, my aunt said that Jisoo will be sharing a room with me while lisa with rose. i hope they get along well.

i lead Jisoo the way to our room, "this is our room that is ur bed and ur table and we will be sharing one clothes shelf" i said, "thank u jennie" said jisoo showing a warm smile with that heart shaped lips and start unpacking her stuff.

my heart just skipped a beat, what was that feeling i thought, i ignore it and start helping jisoo.

Lisa pov
rosé is taking me to the room that i'll be sleep in from today, "we will be living together from now and hope we can become close friend" said rosé in a shy voice, how cute i tho. "sure we will!" i said with my big smile.

Maybe a gosht pov
After a tired day, everyone went to sleep

"Good night Jisoo"

"Good night Jennie"

"Good night rose"

"Good night lisa"

A/N Hi everyone! i'm so excited, this is my first ever story and sorry my english is not good haha. hope u guys will like it keke.