14

Jisoo pov

It's soon half past term 2, during the holidays we work hard on our performances. But the thing i'm worrying about the most is the

half yearly exam

noooooooo

Me and Lisa go to the library nearly everyday after school, doing revisions and back home Jennie do help me a lot.

Even though i'm good at other subjects but they all in english which gives me a lot of headache. I can understand most of the meaning when i listen to them talking in english but i'm suck at writing and reading.

On Saturday

"unnie, let's get some rest" said Lisa while open her water bottle and start drinking.

"Jisoo, your attention is not on the dance and you keep on going off pitch when singing." Jennie said in a very serious tone.

"i'm sorry"

"maybe we should stop here today, you need some rest" said Jennie wiping away her sweat with the towel.

"sure unnie" said lisa and walk out the basement with rose left Jisoo and Jennie behind.

"Jichu, don't put too much pressure on. take it easy" said Jennie with a sad face, i know she don't want to see me like this.

"Thanks Jendueki let's go eat, i'm hungry" i put on a smile face.

Jennie pov

After dinner, we head back to our room. Jisoo walk straight to her table and start doing her work.

i hate to see her like this, she worry about it too much. i believe she can do great but she probably don't think like that.

"babe, don't worry too much i know you can do well" i said while hugging her from the back.

I grab my chair and sit next to her and start helping her, that is all i can do for her.

After awhile of studying
"Jendueki ah" "maybe i should go back to Korean" as i pull out a confused face.

"i want to be a trainee" "and i want to debut, it's my dream" said Jisoo
"if you decide to go back i'll definitely support you and what i would like is to debut with you one day" i said holding on to her soft hands and rub it slowly with my thumb.

"thanks Jendueki, i'll do my best right now and if we have the opportunity to go back, let's go back to chase our dream."

i nodded and happy to see her smile again.

"go take a shower now, you need to rest" i said while packing her stuff away.

"Jendueki, let's take a bath together~~"

"okay if that will help you with your mood"

"yes!"
"i'm glad i have you by my side" she hold on to my arm and pull me with her to the bathroom.

———

Just few days before the exam, we focus hard on our revision especially Jisoo.

We arrived early at school on the exam day, we go to the school library and start reading our notes from the previous revision.

"Jichu! i believe in you, fighting!"
"fighting!" she replied
"unnie! you can do this!" said rose
"chae chae what about me" lisa complained
"fighting! babe" as rosé kissed lisa on her lips

"Jendueki i want a kiss as well"
"not now, after the exam."
"okay! i feel energy all over me now!" she said in excitement.

We all chuckled and walk to our class when the bell rang.

———-
After the exam, we decide to eat outside to award ourself for all the hard working.
We found a Korean BBQ place.

The waitress take us to the seat and we ordered the food.

"i heard that a lot of Kpop idol come to this restaurant when they visit Australia for concert and stuff." said rose

"look that wall is full of idol's autographies!" "let's take a photo here!" shout Lisa

"girls, let's set a goal" "if one day we become a Kpop group and we visit Australia we're gonna leave our sign on that wall!" i said in excitement and everyone agree.

"BLACKPINK!" "in your area!" everyone start laughing after we said it together like a group. I don't even know how and when did we come up with this blackpink in your area thingie.

"Nini~~ i think you forgot something"
"huh?" i said while acting innocent

"ya Kim Jennie how dare..."

i give her a soft kiss on her lips

"do you think i will forget?" i said with a smirk

"aigo, Jensoo couple! get a room already!" both lisa and rose shout out

"oh shut up! people is looking this way, we're like the most noise table" i said and saw Jisoo blush hard.

"i miss korean food, waaa kimchi!!" Jisoo higher up her mood when the food is arrived on the table.

We start enjoying our meal

You know that she is extremely cute when she saw the food and enjoying it so much. aigo my Jichu babe

A/n please vote if you like the story, coz until now there is no chapter got over 10 vote ㅠㅠ
every chapter is under 10 vote
but i still love you all! thank you a lot!!❤❤

maybe you don't like the story....