23

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm Kim Jennie"

"......."

"If you don't remember, I'm the one you saved from the rain."

"No, I do remember. Are you better now? "

"Thanks for the concern, I'm totally fine and thank you for saving me."

"That's nice, what else can I help you?"

"I want to know where is Kim Jisoo"

"...... ......"

Flashback

"Jenjen..." said Rose while comforting Jennie.
Back to the screen, two men is coming out from the car and force Jisoo to get into the car. Jennie Angryly smashed the table with her right hand.
"How dare them!"

"How are we going to find Jisoo unnie now?" said Rosé

"I think I'll have to comtact the man that saved me from the rain." said Jennie after she thought for a second.

"what's this do with that man?"

"I clearly heard Jisoo's voice that day. Maybe that man was with Jisoo."

"won't that be your misheard?"

"I hope not" said Jennie

End of flashback

"Sorry Jennie, I don't know what are you talking about"

"No you definitely know. Now tell me where is Jisoo!"

The man on the other side of the phone got extremely shocked by Jennie's loud voice and pulsed for a few seconds.

"Fine...  I think I should stop this ridiculous game. Songhyu took Jisoo to her apartment,  I'll send you the address" the man said.

"thank you..." Jennie hang up the call and sighed.

Jisoo, wait for me....

"What did he said?" Lisa came from the kitchen with some drinks and sat next to Rose.

"I found her"

"really!!" cried Rose

Ding, a message send to Jennie's phone. She quickly swipe open and rush towards the dorm door.
"Let's go and bring our unnie back."

Chaelisa followed Jennie rushed out to their car.

Jisoo... I'm coming

"I'm driving" said Jennie and pop into the driver seat and started off the car.

Soon they reach the destination. A man standing next to the road waving at them.
"Kim Jennie"

Jennie parked the car and walked up to him as chaelisa followed.
"you are?"

"I'm Songhyu's friend, Jack"

Jisoo pov

I can't believe I've been lock in this stupid room since that rainy day. 
That crazy women! Ashi

I walk towards the door and knock on it hardly.
"Song f*king Songhyu! Let me out. How long are you going to keep me in this stupid room for!"

"oh my little baby, I don't remember I've gave you permission to say those swear words" said Songhyu behind the door.

"don't disgust me" I replied, that really piss me off.

The door knot turned and the door opened in front of me.

I pushed her off the way and straight to the apartment door but she stopped me.

"you're not going anywhere else than this apartment."

"I need to see Jennie." I don't know If she is fine after she pass out that cold rainy day. I'm worried.

"why are you still thinking about her. I'm here with you baby." she hold onto my hand. "just forget her"

"never!" I said in my loudest voice ever "I'll never forget her"

Songhyu suddenly pull me away from the door onto the sofa.
"what do you want" I quickly sat up.

"I've been so patience all this days, and you told me that you're not going to forget her but stay with me?" said Songhyu.

"Jisoo, what is good about her? I don't understand, I have all the things that she don't."

"No, you don't. You are nothing compare to her."

I can see the anger from Songhyu's eyes. Feels like she's gonna eat me in any seconds.

And suddenly she pushed me down onto the sofa.

"I'll let you regret of what you've just said!" shouted Songhyu. Don't know where she got all this strength to trap me on the sofa. I tried very hard to escape.

I struggle to escape but she hardly press my arm on the sofa and lean to my neck.

"go away!" I cried, someone please help me.

Jennie, where are you?

Jennie...

"don't move!"

I felt an extreme pain as she bite on my neck.
She rip off the first button of my shirt.

"stop! please... Stop" I cried out loud.

Jennie... I'm sorry

Jennie... I miss you

Jennie where are you

"Songhyu!" The apartment door have been pushed open and a man running over.
"Jisoo!!" a familiar voice echo from the door. A voice I've been missing all this time.

The man came over and pull Songhyu away from me. I remember him, he is with Songhyu all the time.

I breathe heavily and covered my collar.
"Jisoo!" Jennie shouted and running over. I felt the warm body hug around me. I hugged her back. I miss her company.

"Ji..soo.." As she called my name, she rapidly broke down in tears. I tried very hard to hold back my tears, and pat on her back gently.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" we pulled away from the hug.
"I'm fine, I miss you Jendeukie" I said as I wipe away the tear on her chubby face.
"I miss you too Jichu"

"Jisoo unnie!" Lisa running over.
"I miss you too!"
"me too" said Rose jointed us for a group hug.

"We're here to take you home Jichu"

Songhyu and Jack have left without us realising.

We left the apartment back to our dorm.

Later that night, Jennie cooked kimchi fried rice for dinner. It was the best dinner in my life after all those days without her.

After shower, I jointed Jennie in the bed.
"I'm glad that you're back" said Jennie in her soft tired voice and I pull her closer to cuddle, breathing near her ears and neck.
"I miss you babe" I stare into her eyes and pinched her chubby soft cheeks. I could never found a person as cute as her. I gently pressed my lips against her, as what I expect it was sweet and nice.

A/n hahaha HAPPY VANLENTINE DAY❤❤
Wowow

Do you want this book to end here or maybe an extra chapter???????? Comment now!!!!!

Hohoho