22

3rd person
The first thing Jennie saw when she opened her eyes is the white ceiling.

"Jenjen, how you feel? " Rosé ask in a worried tone.
"Where am I? "
"you are in the hospital right now, we were so shocked when we received the call from the hospital. What happened?" Said Lisa

"I past out in the rain. Is that mean it's not you two who take me to the hospital?" said Jennie

"pabo..."

Jennie suddenly remembered something and rush out the room.
"where are you going unnie! " shouted Lisa.

Jennie rush out to the desk
"did you know who took me to the hospital? Is it a girl had a heart shaped lips?"
"a girl? No it was a man, he said he saw you faint in the rain and your forehead was extremely hot so he rush you to the hospital" the nurse answered.

"a man? but I heard her voice" Jennie whispered to herself

"Pabo.... "

"I don't love you anymore"

"let's break up"

"break up.... "

Jisoo' voice keeps going over and over again in Jennie's burning mind.

"why... Jisoo you know how much I miss you,  I miss you so f*cking much. At least tell me the reason.. " tears rushing down her cheeks.

"Jennie" Rosé call out her name as they both running towards Jennie.

"help me go back" said Jennie and chaelisa carry her back.

---------

Jennie stay in hospital about 5 days, her parents came visit once. Jennie took her time to rest, calm and think.

She had received a call from Victoria and they chat a little, Jennie told her what happened and she said

"do you believe in her? Things won't be exact as what you heard of them. Take your time and find out the truth."

Jennie thought of Victoria's words and take her time for the past 5 days.

"Jenjen, we got your lunch" said Rosé as they walk into the room.

"Chae" said Jennie
"yes?"
"is it possible to check the surveillance video in front of our dorm? " Jennie added

"huh? "
"the date when Lisa saw Jisoo kissing someone, I want to know the truth" said Jennie looking serious.

"I'll try" said Rose and walked out the room to call someone.

Lisa place Jennie's lunch on the table.
"I'm glad that you are getting better, and now you better get your babe Kim Jichu back hurry."

"of course I will, Lalisa Manoban" said Jennie as they both laugh out loud.

Meanwhile, Rosé walked in
"yep we could check it! And I've confirmed with the nurse that you can be dismisse tomorrow morning."

"we'll pick you up tomorrow, rest well" said Lisa
"thanks, both of you"
They smile and left the room.

"Jisoo-ah I want to see you as soon as possible, I missed you.”

"Jisoo"

"Jisoo"

"Jisoo"

"Jisoo"

Jennie fall into sleep while repeating her lover's name over and over again in her mind.

In the morning, Rosé and Lisa came to pick Jennie up. Jennie finished all the process in the front desk.
"Mr Kim, the man took you in left a contact number and said to call him if you need any advise. Sorry for telling you late."

"thank you" Jennie took the paper with the contact number and left the hospital.

Jennie, Rose and Lisa arrived at their dorm
"can we check the video now?" Jennie asked.
"I think we can, let's go"
"Lisa can you help me with my stuff?"
"sure, I'll take them in" said Lisa as Rosé and Jennie left the car.

Jennie was actually pretty nervous to see the video, not sure if she could handle the truth.

"Rosé" Jennie stopped in front of the security room's door
"yes? "
"I'm not sure if I'm ready" said Jennie while looking down.

Rosé walk towards Jennie and pull her in for a warm hug.
"I'm always with you"

Jennie slowly knock on the door, someone came and opened it. Jennie made her first step into the room and also to the truth.

"Ms Kim and Ms Park?" said the security.
"yes" Jennie replied.
He took them in front of the big screen which included many small screens.

The security recall the video out and they watch it until they saw a car parked in front of their dorm and Jisoo came out from the dorm.

Jisoo is talking to Songhyu

Jennie is so concentrated on the video until the sence she was looking for came out.

Just like what Lisa said

They kissed

Songhyu kissed Jisoo

It wasn't long till Jisoo pushed away

Jennie wet her eyes, but also smiling cause she finally know that Jisoo wasn't cheating on her.

A/n gonna end soon lolololol