17

Jennie pov

Showcase is tonight!
Everyone is excited and hope the class pass quickly.
The teacher told us our rehearsal time it's at 6 and we have time to go home and eat after school.

Ms Kim prepared a lot of dishes.
"girls tonight is the night! eat more so you have strength to slay them!"
"thank you Ms Kim! they look so yummy!" as everyone start eating.

After eating we go back to our room to prepare.
"Come down in 30 minutes" said Ms Kim and we nodded.

We change to some comfortable clothes that will be easy to change later and put on some light makeup.
"we've been preparing for so long and it's tonight! Jendueki!"
"yes i'm so excited and nervous at same time"
"fighting!"
"fighting!" we give each other a kiss and ready to go.
We climb in the car and on our way to school.

It's 6 right now, we are waking onto the stage to start our rehearsal. The feeling is so good on stage which make me looking forwards more to tonight's showcase.

"feels good girls, keep up tonight!" i said. After rehearsal we met red velvet at the backstage and we greeted each other.

"BLACKPINK? sounds awful" "i'm looking towards your failure tonight"
a unfriendly voice appear form our back.
"who are you?" Lisa asked as we turn around
"you don't deserve to know" and she walked off dramatically with two girls following her.

"what the hell, who is she? a drama queen?" said Lisa
"she is Angelina" said Joy
"Angelina?" i ask
"her Korean name is Son Songhyu, she is the famous sassy drama queen in the school" Wendy said.

"who care about her, we will do our best tonight and slay it!" Lisa said in excitement.
"i'm looking towards to your performances girls! fighting and sorry we need to go rehearsal now" said Wendy as we say bye to each other.

The showcase will start in 30 minuets, The hall, with people coming in every second. We start making our way to the front row since our performances is on the second half and we gonna watch the show for first 20 minutes.

"hey!!" shout Nayeon from a distance and she run towards us with Jeongyeon by her side.
"are you guys excited?" "i'm so excited to see you all performing on stage!"
"yes we are totally excited!"
"we will cheer for BLACKPINK! and can't wait to watch it!"
"thank you so much and where you sitting tonight?" i said
"oh, kind of around the middle part i think"
"okay see you later!"
"bye!"

The show finally started, there is so many amazing performance such as drama, dances, singing and rapping and etc.
"that drama play is so funny hahahha" said Lisa
"we need to go prepare now" and we follow each other back to the backstage, changing our clothes and checking the microphone ready for our first performance 'stay'.
"BLACKPINK get ready! you up next!" the teacher shout from far.

"girls, we are finally here on the showcase. let's slay it!"
"BLACKPINK! fighting!" and off we went on the stage.

"wow!!" "wow!" "hot!!!" people start cheering.

tukhamyeon geuchin maldeullo
nae mame sangcheoreul naenohgo
mianhadan mal hanmadi eobsi
tto na hanja wirohago
oneul harudo hoksi
nal tteonalkka neul buranhae hae
I just want you to stay

The song started with Rosé's amazing tone colour.

sasireun nan deo baraneun ge eobseo ije
simjangeun ttwigin haneun geonji mugamgakhae geurae
saramdeulgwaui eokjiseureon hanmadibodan
neowaui eosaekhan chimmugi charari joha
So stay geuge eodiga dwaetgeon mariya
gakkeum eodumi ol ttaemyeon I'll be your fire
geojit gateun sesang sok yuilhan truth it's you
This a letter from me to you

the rap is lit! with no mistake!

(It goes a little something like)
Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalala
jigeum dangjang manheungeol baraneun ge anya
geujeo nae gyeote stay with me

The song 'stay' ends
Even though the audiences might not understand the lyrics they still cheer for us

The stuff take our microphone and we stand in our position ready for our dance. As the music start our dances start.

The hall is full of cheering right now, this is it. I enjoy the stage so much, we use all our strength to dance until the end. Again zero mistake.

The cheer is non-stop, everyone cheering, screaming right until the end of our dance. I can feel liquid forming inside of my eyes as we finished our dance and bow in front of everyone. I love this feeling. I love to perform on the stage, it's my dream one day perform on stage as a singer in a group with my girls. This feeling, no kidding. I love it

We walk off the stage, tears can't be hold running straight down on my cheek. We hugged so tight in a circle, crying like a baby.
"we did it!"
"yes we did it!"
"yes yes we did it!"
"yes we totally did it!"
We all smile with tears looking extremely ugly right now.

———————

"unnieeeeee wake upppp!!!!"
"wake upppppp" shout lisa in the early morning.

"omg lalisa! can you shut up! we got the first half day off remember! now go back to your room!" i said in a extreme annoyed tone because i'm still tired from last night.

"jenjen this is serious please wake up!" even rosé said it so i have no choice so to wake up.

"so what" i said and saw Jisoo lowly awake in my arm.

"there is so many video of our performance yesterday on youtube and it's rich is view!" lisa shouted

"oh okay i expect that" and i lay back down to my bed.
"what?"
"like our dance is so lit, i knew this will happen" i explain.

"omg Jennie! Jisoo! Rosé! Lisa! wake up!!!" Ms Kim shouted from downstair running up.
"Ms Kim, if you gonna talk about our performance video we already knew it" said Lisa

"no no no"
"it's a call"
"they say they are YG entertainment!"
"what!" everyone shouted at once.
"unnie did you expect this as well" lisa said still shocked
"no, definitely, no" i said and shocked.

A/n wowow  the story actually just started!!! hahahahaha
okay.... now i have something serious to say..

i started a new book!! check it out hohoho. so from now on i'll take my time to update both books!!!!!
kinda like a 2k gift btw the new book is still a Jensoo story! how exciting! okay i'll stop here. thank u all❤️❤️