16

Jennie pov

Since the half yearly exam already past and we won't have much work to do so we're focusing on our performances recently. We're getting nervous each day as the showcase date is getting closer.

"so how's the preparation of your performances?" Nayeon ask sitting opposite of me with Lisa and rose. Jisoo is sitting next to me. we're in the canteen right now in the middle of our break time.

"we've done everything just need to practise to make sure there won't be any mistake or accident on the stage as i said i took a bite on my sandwich.

"hey!" someone shouted, as Jeongyeon run towards us and sit next to me took a sip of cola from Nayeon's can.

"why in a rush babe?" Nayeon ask
"the music teacher is looking for them, it's something about the showcase"

"guys you should go check out, maybe it's urgent" Nayeon said and we nodded

"okay then let's go guys, bye you two. thanks Jeongyeon by the way" I said as we walk to music teacher's office.

knock knock
"come in"

"girls take a sit" said the teacher and we took the sit on the couch

"i'm sorry about this girls, there is some problem with the arrangement of the show" "so we have to put your two performance together" "is it fine?"

"really Ms M? is there any chance to seperate them?"
"i'm sorry Jisoo but we can't due to some preparing issue"

"okay then Ms M, the problem is that our dance is a powerful dance so it's bit hard for us but we will do our best" i said

The bell rang signalling it's the time for classes after we greet the teacher we walk to our classes.
"we will discuss this later after school, let's head to class first" everyone nodded.

As i walk to my class and saw Nayeon, she wave at me so i took the sit next to her.

"What's wrong?"
"just that we have to do our two performances one straight after the other one"
"it will be a tired night for you all"
"ya" i sign.

i'm worrying about Jisoo, can she do it?
no Kim Jennie you should trust your girlfriend. And beside she got me, i'll be with her as always.

"Jennie stop day dreaming" i didn't relies the class had started
"sorry sir!"

Finally, the school finished we are on the way home.

"we need to start practising them together one after other now, the showcase is just in few days"
everyone nodded

———

"This is so tiring" lisa complain while we all resting on the ground, everyone breath heavily after we go through it few times.
"Jendueki..." Jisoo is too tired as she lay her head on my laps.
i grab the water bottle for her and she swallow them in her mouth.

"girls! we can do this! just practise more we will get use to it! fighting!" i said with all my strength.

"good job today everyone, let's call a end for today's practise and we will continue tommorrw" said rosé
As everyone walk slowly back up to their rooms.

We practise nearly everyday after school, and today is the day before the showcase on Monday night. We decide to rest and go shopping for accessories etc that we can wear on stage.

For clothing, we choose to wear different style of black shorts which we all have already we don't need to buy it. And for top we might look for some today or just wear the one we have.

Ms Kim drop us near the mall and she went for work.
"thanks aunt!" i said goodbye to her and we walk into the mall.

"let's get some milk tea first!" Jisoo suggest.
"sure" i said and she drag me to the shop.

"hi, what do you want to order?"
"Royal black tea please" i said
"pearl milk tea thanks" Jisoo said
"orange juice please" said rose
"and i'll get strawberry one thank you" said lisa

"thank you" when we got our drinks we start shopping around separately. Me and Jisoo, rose and lisa.

"feels like we haven't hang out for a long time babe" Jisoo said holding my hand and the other hand with her milk tea.

"ya, we were so busy" i agree
"so let's enjoy today and we will have more time soon cause it's holiday soon remember?" said Jisoo happily
"yeah!"

We found a cute accessory shop so we walked in.

"look this is so cute on you just like a bunny~"
"your bunny" i answered and saw her blushed a little.
"my bunny!" she kissed me softly on my lips.

———

When we're back home, we show each other what we bought.

"me and Jisoo got a pair of matching bracelets and we each got a choker"

"We got some necklace and earrings" said lisa

"let's choose what top we gonna wear now and maybe the shoes as well" i said and we head back to our room.

We try different times and show each other and see if we look good together as a group.

After like 30 minutes or more we finally decided our stage costumes.

The plan for the rest of the day is to sleep, it's not that we're lazy cause we're tired from all the practising and tomorrow we finally will be on stage showing everyone what we've prepared for so long.

A/n for the cover i can't choose from the first two so i kinda mix them hehe, hope u all like it.

and thx all of youuuuuu~~~❤❤ also keep voting on mama!