9

Lisa Pov

Weeks has passed, we study during the schools days and we practise during the weekend. Pretty soon it's February, Rosé's birthday is coming up, our plan is to have a party and invite our friends to come over and we gonna hang out on the next day, this happens all in the weekend.

We all choose to sleep all the way until afternoon when Ms Kim come back from work and bought the stuff we need tonight on her way home.

"Today is the chance for you lisa!"
"go and confess to your chipmunk!"
"show your sexy! hot! dances"

Me and Jisoo is sitting on the bench in the backyard while the other two is still sleeping

Jesus Christ! why did i tell her about my feeling towards chae chae few days ago.
But she is right, today is her birthday it's a chance to tell her what i felt, but i also don't want to ruin her birthday.

"what if she don't accept me, she think this is disgusting and we can't even be friend anymore"

"come on lisa, think positive rosé is here in Australia about 4 years already. She could be open-minded, she will understand"

"but.."
"no but, trust me you can do this Lalisa Manoban!"

———time past———

On the night

"ding dong" the bell rang
i open the door while others is still preparing the food etc

"Hi Lisa"
"Hi Nayeon! and Jeongyeon! come in" i greet them with my big smile.
As them walk in i saw they are holding hands hmmmm so are they in relationship? it's quiet obvious sometime when i saw them in the school.

"ding dong" another rang on the door
i was greeted by Wendy and Seulgi and they r wearing matching clothes more like couple one. are they also in relationship? i felt like an idiot right now, how much more couples i don't know in our school.

After them is Joy and Irene, Mina and Chaeyoung, Sana and Tzuyu and more and more.....

After welcoming the guest i walk next to Jisoo and whisper next to her ear
"unnie, i think my worries about chae chae was a homophbia is too stupid"

"ya, i see" said Jisoo while we are standing next to each other whispering.

"what are you guys doing!" i heard a creep sound from my back and i knew it is Jennie, before i run away
"Your Jendueki is jealous, i better run" i whispered

Jennie pov

Right now the entire house is full with people, actually better words for describing is full of "lovey birds" people kissing, hugging, flirting. I'm looking everywhere for Jisoo, until i saw her next to Lisa, i immediately fill with anger.

After lisa running away i walk next to Jisoo

"What were you doing with lisa?" i asked, lisa and jisoo is getting closer this days making me feel uneasy.

"Nothing Jendueki, you will see later" Jisoo said with a smirk on her face, huh ?what is with them....

"Thank your everyone for coming to my 17th birthday party, enjoy the night." said rosé

Again i saw Jisoo walking over to Lisa, whisper something to her ear.

"everyone! i have something to say" said lisa

while lisa is making her speech, Jisoo start walking to me and there she is standing next to me
"what are you two planning for?" i ask can't keep my curiosity.
"you will see" im so done with this you will see thing, as i roll my eyes

"Park Chaeyoung, i love you!"
Lisa is standing in front of rosé, confessing? what have i missed?

After i relies what is going on i felt released of the fact that jisoo and lisa are getting close.

A/n ❤❤ thx as always