Thee finnnal chappppter

3rd person pov

"NanlaLisa!!!!"

"You better hurry!!!" shouted Jennie from the dorm door.

"Gosh Kim Jennie is angry, I better rush." muttered Lisa and ran down to the dorm door.

"Lalisa!"
"yeye I'm here"
"Finally!"
"oh I'm sorry, I was working too hard last night..." Lisa lowered her voice after each word, unfortunately everyone have heard it.
Rosé choked while drinking the ice coffee and covered her red face right away.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Jennie turned around and facing Rosé.

"ah unnie we are late, hurry" Rosé quickly avoid the eye contact, signal Jisoo to come then she run towards the car and poped straight in.

"Let's go now, Jenduek" said Jisoo grabbing Jennie's hand and followed Rosé.

"wait for me chae chae!" Lisa quickly run towards the car and joined Rosé.

They arrived in front of the YG building.
"I'm nervous" Jisoo tightened her hand.
"don't worry babe, we will overcome anything" said Jennie and grabbed her girlfriend and walked into the building.

"now you are all here, what I want to tell you girls is that.." inside of sajang's office you would always be in a nervous atmosphere because you would not know what's going to happen next minute.

Jisoo and Rosé were so nervous that their face turned extremely pale. Jennie gently interlock her hand with Jisoo's trying to comfort Jisoo and also herself. Lisa smile brightly at Rosé, made her a bit relaxed.

Sajang cleared her throat and raised his voice.
"Congratulation! Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa you girls will debut together as YG's girl group named 'Blackpink'!"

"Chae.. Chaeyoung-ah"
"Chaeyoung!!" Lisa grabbed Rosé into a strong hug, then she realized that two unnie were still standing shocked. She used her long arm and drag them into a big group hug.
"unnie! We made it! We made it!!!"

"Lisa-ah, we're not dreaming right?" inside of the group hug came out Jennie's voice.
"I'm warning you, if you are joking I'll make sure you won't see the sun tomorrow" said Jennie blankly.
"Jen.....Jendueki.. we are going to debut, we are!"
Suddenly the tear can not stay any longer in Jisoo's eyes, they came out one by one onto Jisoo's cheek then her chin into her shirt.

-In Blackpink practise room-

"here is the demo for your debut song, two in total." manager unnie played the mp3.

"I'm totally loving it!!!!!" shouted Jennie.
"They sounds great!" cried Lisa

Yang sajang walked into the room
"I suggest to call it 'oppa-ya'."

"what is this sajang, such a bad idea" said Lisa and everyone laughed so hard.

On the 2016 the 8th of August, Blackpink released Square One and officially debut.

Their debut made a huge success and broked many musical record, became a hot topic in the media.

A/nn alrighteu our youth book 1 had completed! Yes attentions to the word 'book 1' yes this is only book one na. I hope we would see book 2 any time sooooonnnnnn haha.

BTW this book is hitting 10.9k!!! 475 votes!! Wow!!! Thanks to a lot of you!!! Didn't give up when I took forever to update hehe sorry sorry love you alllllllll.

I'll be focusing on the office lover now while think about some ideas for book 2 so continue supporting your author-nim meeeee on the other book.

Thank you all for reading my book with all this wrong grammars and wrong sentence structures. I hope I would improve my English and bring you guys interesting and easy understanding ff! Thanks those who give me feedbacks in the comment and telling me the mistakes I had made.

Sorry for the essay, those are what I really want to say.

Love u alllllll 💕

See u soon^o^

Jensoo is real ^_< (👈this is a wink

just to let u know)