20

Jennie Pov

We've all pass the little audition and became a YG trainee!

Yang sajian bought us to the main practise room where most of the trainee is.

"silence everyone, we are having some new trainee here"

We greet and introduced ourself.
Meanwhile a girl walk into the room.

"and we have one more, Son Songhyu"
Sajian added.

"Angelina?" said Lisa
"Who is this, do i know you?" said Songhyu and she look away from Lisa and she saw me.
"Jennie Kim" she walk over to me and said my name but walk away right after.

Wth??

"okay that's it, continue your lessons"
sajian walk out of the room and our dance lesson started. Songhyu don't have any interaction with us during the lesson.

Our life be a trainee started

——————————

2 years later

"so this is it, there won't be two groups able to debut at same year."

Four of us walk out from sajian's office sadly. I can't hold back my tears anymore, i covered my face and started crying silently. Jisoo suddenly pull me into a hug and the other two just stare at the floor blankly.

"what do i do?" i said with tears still running down on my face, Jisoo gently wipe away the tears.

"it's two years already, would my dad send me back to Australia? are we going to seperate? Am i going to give up on my dream?" i cry even harder and buried my face on her skinny shoulder.

"no, none of them is going to happen" as she tightened our hug.

" let's go back to our dorm" she grab my hand and drag me with her, Rose and Lisa followed behind.

Jisoo pov

She went straight into the bedroom when we got back. Rose and Lisa both went to their bedroom as well, today is pretty depressing because we missed a chance to debut and we don't know when will be the next chance.

But, the biggest problem is that Jennie's dad only give her two years time if she can't make to debut he's gonna send Jennie back to Australia.

"Jen" i walk in and saw her laying on her bed looking pale and sad

"Let's go see your dad tomorrow, i'll be with you" i sit next to her and gently touching her cheeks.

"Thank you, Chu"

Four of us went to sleep pretty early and no one bother to eat dinner.

3rd person pov

The next morning Jisoo woke up before Jennie, she saw a little baby still sleeping in her arm. Suddenly her phone vibrate and she received a message.

Songhyu

Jisoo, i'm outside of your dorm right now
please come down, i have something important to tell you.
[7:40am]

"Songhyu? what is she going to tell me?" Jisoo gently get her arm out under Jennie and slowly get out of the bed. She grab a jacket and a key and walk down to meet Songhyu.

As Jisoo open the front door, Songhyu appear in front and suddenly run into Jisoo giving her a hug. As soon as Jisoo relies and push her away immediately.

"What are you doing?!" Jisoo said in shock

"Do you have to push me away that hard? Can't i stay in your hug for any longer?" said Songhyu looking hurt and Jisoo looking confused.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know what's wrong with me, Jisoo i love you"

"what?.... we barely know each other and i have a girlfriend already"

"i know, it's Jennie. But Jisoo i can do anything for you, seriously anything so please give me a chance. The first time i saw you was in the music room when you were practising your song alone, your voice grabbed my attention i love your voice, they're sweet and gentle. You looks like an angel to me"

Jisoo remain in silence, she doesn't know what to do in this situation and she's totally shocked. She never thought about Songhyu would fall for her cause she was so cool and kind of dislike their squad.

"Jisoo, you were the reason for me to come back to Korean and joint YG. This is all because of you. You don't know how much i've fall for you, whenever i saw you with Jennie and you make her laugh every time i felt disgust and i hate her smiles. I want you to have interesting conversation with me and only me."

"No, Songhyu no"

"Why not? i can dance, i can rap and i can sing just like Jennie, no i'm better than her. Or you worried about that i'm not a good kisser? Maybe you should try with me" Songhyu then walk closer and press her lips against Jisoo's lips. Jisoo try to push away but Songhyu push her in even harder.

On the other side, Lisa woke up and think she should go out and buy breakfast for unnies as a caring maknae. There is a shop near where they live, she put on some casual clothes and walk downstairs. When she open the door she saw Jisoo unnie with someone else and looks like they're kissing, she is one hundred percent sure the other girl is not Jennie. She got shocked by this scene, so she quickly run upstair straight into Jennie's room.

"unnie!!!!! Kim Jennie!! wake up!" Lisa climb onto the bed and shake Jennie up.

"what?!!"

"Jisoo unnie is kissing someone!" she grab Jennie towards the window immediately, but they not longer there.

"What are you talking about Lisa, this is not funny"

"i'm serious unnie, i saw it maybe they're gone now"

"Where is Jisoo?" Jennie relies that Jisoo is not in their bedroom so she quickly check around the house which woke Rose up.

"What's wrong Jenjen?" Rose asked and Lisa told her what happened.

"did you call her?"

"of cource i did but she's no picking up, what if she actually cheat on me? It can't be..." Jennie felt extremely distressed.

"are you sure you saw Jisoo unnie kissing someone?" Rose asked Lisa still not believing it.

"i'm super sure, it's definitely Jisoo unnie" Lisa replied certainly.

"Ji..soo"

"unnie!"
Jennie suddenly passed out, Rose and Lisa got shocked and quickly carry Jennie to the couch.

Jisoo.. why....

A/N Hi hi~~~ sorry for the long wait i run out of ideas.. keke sorry sorry

WE'VE PAST 5K VIEW!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE saranhae❤️❤️

btw JENSOO moment at thailand airport was so sweet~~~~ oh my JENSOO HEARTU