12

Jennie pov

After the Monday assembly i start making my way to the canteen.
Lisa and rose is already there and i walk towards them sit on the opposite side.

I saw Jisoo walking over with Victoria next to her, they seems happy talking to each other and i felt jealousy.

"Hi guys"  said Victoria while sitting next to me.

"i heard that you were sick after the party? are you alright jennie?" she ask
"i'm fine" i said feeling annoyed
"you look very sad, are you sure?"

"i said i'm fine!" i don't want to stay here anymore, it just making me uncomfortable and hurt
"sorry i need to go"
i heard Jisoo calling me but i don't care i don't want to see them right now.

Jisoo pov

What is happening with Jennie, i'm very worried about her. She didn't wait for me after school to go home together this days and i was alone since the chaelisa couple went themselves. She is acting weird

Back at home

Jennie quickly went to bed today, but i know she haven't asleep yet.

"Jendueki can we have a talk?"

"i'm tired" she said coldly

"Jendueki, please"

"i said i'm tired!" she sit up and look at me with those cold, hated stares

"why jennie? what's wrong? tell me"

"just go away please!"

"jendueki!"

"stop calling me jendueki! and we have nothing to talk about"

My heart literally just break into pieces when she start yelling at me. I don't want to see her like this.

"come on, jennie i just want to talk to you"

"why don't you go talk to your Victoria!"

"Jisoo i'm tired please, please leave me along"

"Kim Jennie, you're acting ridiculous right now!"
i said with anger, i don't know why is she so mad and why she bring up Victoria?

"yes i am ridiculous! i shouldn't fall in love with you and saw Victoria kissing you that night which freaking hurts like i'm going to die in any second" she started crying

"i can't get you out off my mind! i've tried but i just can't! i love you too much Kim Ji...."

I kissed her... on her lips

Her lips is so salty cause of the tears but i like it, her lips is so soft and sweet and i felt something i've never felt before.

She was shocked at the beginning, but start kissing back, soon she is on top of me.

We pull back when we feel out of breathe.

"why? why, Jisoo"
i cut her off and kissed her again, i enjoy this so much, i want more.

As like jennie can read my mind, after we kiss for few second she bit my lips wanting to enter and i allowed.
Our tongues meets and start playing around in our mouth and the kiss start heating up.

Finally we pushed apart, we both breathe heavily.

"I love you too Kim Jennie"

Finally i saw her smile again, it's so sweet making my heart melt.

After that i explain everything happened that night.

"thanks god, i didn't lose you" she said with her gummy smile while laying next to me in my arms. I kissed on her forehead.

"Goodnight my Jendueki"
"Goodnight my Jichu"

We cuddle and slowly went sleep.

—————

Jennie pov

It's the best thing to wake up with the one you love next to you.

i stare at her, she is just so precious i think i can watch her the whole day without getting bored or anything.

"good morning Jendueki" she said with her eyes still closed. How can she be so cute!!

"good morning Jichu"

"you know your lips looking especially kissable when you sleep?" i said and she slowly opened her eyes.

"so is that how you came out with that nickname the other day?"

"yes, i stare at your lips the whole time that night"

"pervert Jennie"
"but i love it"
i blushed and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

We finished washing and walking downstairs with our fingers interlock.

"wow anything happened last night?
said lisa with rose sitting next to her eating breakfast.

*cough cough*
"Hey girls, let me introduced my girlfriend Kim Jennie" Jisoo said with a  i'm the happiest person in the world face.

"wow that's a lot of information to take since you guys were still having some problems just yesterday" said lisa

"i feel happy for you jenjen" said rosé
"thanks chae"

"wow girls i'm glad that you all found someone you love. i will always support you!" said Ms Kim which is taking the last dish walking towards the table.

"thank you Ms Kim!"

We start eating our breakfast and joking around.

A/n please comment more~~~
i love to read your comments guys!!! ❤️❤️