21

3rd person pov (mostly be 3rd person pov now)

"Jisoo... Jisoo!"

"unnie, please don't leave me"

Jennie saw Jisoo in front of her, walking towards another person leaving her behind. She try to run up to her but Jisoo is getting further and slowly disappeared in the dark.

"Kim Jisoo!" Jennie suddenly woke up on her bed, sweating and breathing heavily. She wipe away the tears on her face and rush out of her room.

"Jisoo!" Jennie shouted and expect to hear a reply from that specific person, but no body answer neither Rose and Lisa. Jennie is alone at the dorm and suddenly her phone vibrates, it shows 'dad' on the screen.

"Jennie, i would like to see you in the afternoon" said Jennie's dad

"yes dad." Jennie answered with no emotion, she know what's gonna happen. She will have to face it on her own now.

------

Before Jennie left the dorm, she called Rose and she picked up. Rose is with Lisa and they asked how Jennie felt right now if she need to go to hospital. Soon they hang up the call without telling Jennie where they went.

She arrived in front of her house,

"Jisoo, where are you?" she said before open the door with her key.

Jennie walk in to the living room and saw her father sitting on the couch reading a document.  
"sit" said Jennie's dad and place the document on the side.

"you had enough fun now, two years past and you have not make it to debut. As what we said before you'll need to learn what i want you to learn and find a proper job in the office." said Mr Kim

"why?.. why do you have to plan all my future, what i need to do right now and what i'm going to do."

"why? simply because i'm your father! you'll need to listen to me" said Mr Kim as he smash the document on the table.

"open it"

Jennie open the document and took the stuff out in the document.

"... how" inside of the document is the pictures of Jisoo and Jennie when they were in Australia, those ain't normal daily life pictures but the pictures of them kissing, hugging, flirting and more and more.

"you've got a girlfriend for yourself, huh? How am i going to face other relatives?"

"break up with her immediately, this is not allow to happen in my family!" Mr Kim commanded.

"i'll never! i will do anything but never give up on her." yelled Jennie with the madness on her face.

Mr Kim stand up with anger, he then smash another bunch of pictures on the table.
"i want you to leave her immediately!"

Jennie slowly grab the pictures on the table, when she saw the first picture on top she drop all the pictures on the floor. It is a picture of Jisoo kissing Songhyu in front of their dorm. The pictures are everywhere over the floor, pictures of Jisoo pop in Songhyu's car and pictures of them two heading to a private apartment.

Jennie stood in shocked,
"this is not true"
even when Lisa told her Jisoo was kissing someone she wasn't believing it, she know what kind of person Jisoo is. Jisoo will never do this to her, when Jennie saw those pictures she feels like million tiny, pointy needle stabbing her heart and which is making her difficult to breathe.

Her phone suddenly vibrates and she quickly took it out.

Chu: let's break up

...  ...  ...

Tears rushing out from Jennie's eyes as she run out of the door onto the street unlock her phone press calling under Jisoo's contact.

du du du

someone picked up the phone

"what do you mean break up! why?! Where are you? Tell me, i'll be there soon" Jennie shout into the phone.

"no Jennie don't come to me, we are done. i'm sorry" said Jisoo

"i don't want you to say sorry! i want you, i want to see you. Please tell me what happened, why?"

"Because i don't love you anymore" said Jisoo and she hang up the call leave Jennie speechless.

'i don't love you anymore'

'don't love you anymore'

Jisoo's voice keeps repeating inside of Jennie's head.

The sky starts to rain, people running away from the rain no one saw that girl standing on the street blankly. Her face look extremely pale and sad. No one can see her tears in the rain. She started walking slowly, pretty soon there is no people around on the street.

Don't know how far did she walked and don't know where's she heading. She walk, walk and still walking, her legs is already sore but she don't care and she kept on walking endless.

Until she can't even stand, Jennie fall on to the wet ground and slowly shut her eyes. There is footsteps coming from far, but she don't have any energy to see who is it.

"pabo..."

it's the last word Jennie heard before she blackout totally.

A/n i actually don't know what's gonna happen next, don't hate me hahahahaha. I promise it will be a happy ending, probably hahahaha