13

Jennie pov

The time past quickly and we're in the middle of the term which means it's soon Lisa's birthday.

We choose to go on a double date together!

"goodmorning, babe"
i said looking at the cutie next to me.
we've move our beds together and now we have a bigger space cause a single bed is too small for two people.

"goodmorning my Jendueki" said Jisoo and give a kiss on her lips.

For the double date, we got ourselves couple clothes.

"i told you we are going to wear matching clothes one day, aigo my Jendueki is so cute with that on~" said Jisoo and i quickly kiss her on the lips and felt the sweetness in my heart.

(jensoo)

We saw lisa and rose walking out with their matching clothes,

(chaelisa)

(chaelisa)

"aigo, our children look so cute together"
"aigo, our mammies look so pretty together"
we all chuckled

"let's go girls"

After awhile, we've arrived at the amusement park. We bought our tickets and went in.

"first of all, let's get some ice-cream!!!!"
i shout in excitement, we walk to the ice-cream van. i bought milk ice-cream and Jisoo bought vanilla ice-cream, lisa got matcha ice-cream and rose got strawberry one.

"Jisoo unnie, can i try your one~~" said lisa, as Jisoo handing the ice-cream to her
"uh no lisa no you can't" i said immediately took a bite on Jisoo's ice cream.
"fine! unnie you so mean"
"chae chae~"instead lisa took a bite from rose's one.
"ah! so cold, my teeth" and i start laughing at her.
"pabo" i said and lisa come up with a cute angry face.

"Jendueki!!!!! i want the pikachu!!!" said Jisoo pointing to the arcade section
"but it's too hard to get it" i said
"it's nearly impossible"
"but i want it~" she said with her cute face, which i can't take anymore and take her to the arcade section
"i'll try" i said

after gods know how many time i've tried.

"this is the last go, if i don't get it.."
Jisoo cut me off
"you will get it, i believe in you"

"look this one is closer and if you touch that part, it might flip into the hole."
"fighting Jendueki" and she kissed me on the cheek. i suddenly feel full of energy and all my attention goes to the machine.

As i move the handle and watch the power goes to max on the top, i hit the button.
and
there it is, the pikachu flip into the hole. Me and Jisoo both start cheering and jumping on spot.
"oh my Jendueki did it!!!!"
as she hug onto the pikachu tightly and smile with the biggest smile
"i love you so much Jendueki~"
"i'll name it Jenchoo~"
"anything for you my Jichu~ i love you more"

It just make me super happy when i saw her happy. i hugged her and kiss her passionately until we pushed away for oxygen.

"unnie! let's go on the coaster!" said lisa running to us while holding onto rose's hand.

We went to the line for the coaster and finally it's our turn.
"lisa i'm scared" said rosé stick to lisa's arm.
"don't worry my chipmunk, oppa is here"
"haha what's with that oppa thingie" i laugh at them
"oh shut up unnie"

As chaelisa got up to their sit and we follow them.
"jendueki, i'm scared too" Jisoo whisper next to me
"don't worry babe, i'm with you" i whisper back and interlock our fingers.

The coaster start moving forwards slowly and i can feel Jisoo tighten her hands on mine. The coaster start going up and the wind is strong up here.

"ah!!!!!!!" different sort of screaming come out from people's mouth.

After that we played other sort of games and the day is getting dark.

"let's go find a restaurant to eat, i'm hungry" said Jisoo

We found a nice restaurant and we ordered what we want and of course we also order a small cake since it's our maknae lisa's birthday.

We sing the happy birthday song together.
"Happy birthday lisa!"
"thank you everyone, this is the specialist birthday i've ever had to be with you all and with the one i love, Park chaeyoung" as lisa said and kissed her girlfriend.

"girls, let's work hard on our practise and perform a amazing show together! which is at the end of next term."

"cheer!"

After the dinner we decided to go on the ferry wheels. Of course me and Jisoo will be on one and rosé, lisa on another.

The night is extremely beautiful with the lights of the city and the girl i love next to me.

I admire at her beauty, how can she even exist. She also have a nice sexy body and she is just so perfect.

Her lips is the most attractive thing of her, that heart shape pinkish pair of lips. Looks like it's asking me to kiss it which my heart start beating fast.

I lean in and connected our lips, i kiss her and she kiss back. i bit her lips asking to enter. Our tongues start fighting around, it's different from before it's more heated this time.

As i follow from her jaw line to her neck sucking, kissing and licking it. She moan a little, i feel satisfy looking at my art work on her neck.

"i love you babe" as she lean her head on my shoulder interlock our fingers on  her lap.
"i love you more" i said

Chaelisa bonus!

Lisa pov

On the Ferris Wheels

"happy birthday babe" said rosé looking into my eyes with her big brown eyes

"i'm glad that i confessed to you on your birthday and now you with me on my birthday as my girlfriend. Thank you babe"

"i love you Lalisa"
"i love you too my cute little chipmunk"
As we lean in for sweet kisses

A/n *smirk smirk* you all enjoying it?? kekekeke