II.

"So you just gone go out like that? But when I wanted to go out it was a fucking problem! Gosh you're such an ass Alex

"So you just gone go out like that? But when I wanted to go out it was a fucking problem! Gosh you're such an ass Alex." I Threw Down My Makeup Brush.

"Why are you always acting like a bitch whenever I choose to go out with my home boys?!" He Shouted.

"Oh I'm the bitch now but my boyfriend of 11 fucking years cheated on me for 2!? Who knows it was probably more than that!? I was too fucking blinded, I loved your ass and I still do! You make it seem like I'm the bad person who went out and cheated!" I Yelled.

"But you had oral sex with Onika ight Beyoncé."

"I WAS FUCKING DRUNK! WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO DO!! THAT WAS MY 21st BIRTHDAY!!" I Screamed.

"And I was drunk too." He Sighed.

"So you were drunk for a whole 2 years!? Get the fuck outta here Alexander."

"Don't you see me getting ready!? Damn you fucking aggravating I don't know how you can go from being happy to mad."

"Just how you can do me then do my best friend. Ooo when I see that bitch see gone catch these hands. I swear for God! And you one bullshit nigga too." I Slapped The Fuck Outta Him.

"You gone stop hittin me! You lucky you a fuckin female or else I would've knocked your ass quit playing with me Beyoncé." He Had His Hand Around My Neck And His Grip Got Tighter And Tighter.

"Alex..I ca-ca." I Pointed To My Neck.

"Daddy why are you doing that to mom?" My Son Asked With Tears In His Eyes.

He Let Go Quickly. I Fell Down Coughing. Aiden Ran Over To Me Wrapping His Little Arms Around My Shoulders.

"It's going to be ok mommy. Daddy you told me to never put my hands on a girl and you're doing it." Aiden Said Sadly.

I Heard Him Sigh Deeply.

"Son go put your shoes on. NOW." Alexander Said.

"No Aiden you're staying here." I Coughed Out.

"No he is not Beyoncé he is going with me. Ayden go put your fucking shoes on!"

He Got Up Running Out Of The Room.

"Why are you doing this in front of him!?" I Asked With Tears In My Eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you still sleeping with her Alex? This is the only time you and I get into arguments. This is the only time we have to get physical." I Said.