XIII.

"Christmas is in less than a week and I want to be able to spend that day with my baby and not havin to stress over this

"Christmas is in less than a week and I want to be able to spend that day with my baby and not havin to stress over this. Everything should've been in place by now. What is the problem?" I Asked Everyone On The Team.

"Well Beyoncé we lost the papers. It was no way it could be done." Frank Said.

"I emailed each and everyone of you. Every time Beyoncé asks somebody to do something they can never seem to do anything right. I say it 100 times and nobody ever seems to listen. Matter of fact can I talk with you and you alone?" I Asked Them.

"Yea..sure come on." We Walked Off Into An Extra Room.

"So what's goin on cause nobody is hearing Beyoncé today. It's like what I'm saying is going in one ear then out the other. Are y'all ok?"

"Yes it's just the party is in what 3 days? You're pressuring us to do something when almost everything is in place. We're just missing your outfit and the lights. But don't worry I have two amazing stylists." Sam Said.

"Ok and what's going on with you Frank? The lights are are too dark."

"Blue lights would be perfect Beyoncé. You don't know what you're talking about?"

"This is really stressing me out. When have you ever seen blue lights on me? You can't put blue lights on black girls. Y'all better get it together or someone's going to end up fired. I'm out of here." I Threw My Hands Up.

"Wait Beyoncé. Grammy's contacted me the other day, they want you to perform." Sam Said.

"And why wasn't I contacted on that day?" I Asked.

"You weren't answering your phone, I left you a message and texted you." She Pulled Out Her Phone Showing Me That She Did Indeed Call Me.

I Pulled Out My Phone Going On My Message Threads And I Saw Her Contact Name With The Unopened Message.

"I'm sorry I was busy. My phone wasn't around me during that time." I Lied Because It Rung When Jay And I Were Having Sex.

"Tell then I'll be performing, I have to go pick up my son. I'll contact y'all later. Um Frank Make sure you get the lights in order matter of fact. Let me go tell Kaleb." We Left Out Of The Room.

"Hey Kaleb can you make some arrangements with the lights?"

"I was already on it boss, the lights should be here today in about two hours. I'll have the guys install it and I'll go up on stage and test it out."