XXIX.

Beyoncé POV

Today Was My Last Ultrasound Since I'll Be Giving Birth In Less Than A Month

Most Like The Baby Will Be Born After January 12th Or Before Then. I'm Beyond Excited To Have Another Little Person Here.

I Walked Inside Of Our Brand New House Hearing Baby Cries. I Heard Shuffling In The Kitchen Causing Me To Go In There.

I Couldn't Help But Laugh At Jay. He Looked So Lost, He Had The Bottle In His Hand While Titan In His Arm.

I Forgot That I Was Supposed To Be Watching Him For Kelly Cause Tim And Her Were Going Out Of Town For An Unknown Reason.

"Aww baby you couldn't handle it." I Giggled.

"I could but he got really fussy and I couldn't get him to stop crying." He Said.

"Well let me help you out and hi to you baby." I Kissed His Lips Grabbing Titan.

"Hi auntie's baby." I Kissed His Little Nose He Just Looked Up At Me.

"You cooking tonight or nah?" He Asked.

"If you want me to it doesn't matter. Where's Aiden?"

"In the living room watching the game." He Shook The Bottle Before Taking Titan Out Of My Arms.

I Went Into The Living Room To See Aiden Watching The Stupid Football Game.

"Hi baby." I Said.

"Hey mom, did you have fun with Auntie Solo?" He Asked

"We just went out shopping that's all. But she'll be over here in a few." I Said.

"Oh alright, now can you move? The game is getting really good. Aye Jay!! He scored!!" He Clapped His Hands Really Loud.

Jay Came Running Into The Living Room Shouting Like He Crazy. But I So Happen To Notice Titan Isn't In His Arms.

"Jay where is Titan?" I Asked.

"In our room in his bassinet." He Never Took His Eyes Off The Television.