XV.

I Pulled Up To Bey's House Making Sure To Park In Front

I Was Taking My Little Buddy Out To Go Christmas Shopping. I Was Planning On Buyin Him Some Stuff That He Wanted. Since Alex Probably Isn't Doing That.

I Knocked On The Door. I Heard Footsteps Nearing And The Door Soon Opened.

 I Heard Footsteps Nearing And The Door Soon Opened

"What's up dude? You lookin fresh." I Laughed.

"I get it from you. Dad's a lame." He Shrugged His Shoulders.

I Couldn't Help But Laugh At What He Said.

"Go tell your mom we're leaving." I Told Him.

"I heard when you knocked on the door obviously. Aiden have fun baby call me if anything happens." She Kissed His Forehead.

"Like ima do something to him. You must be on that shit Beyoncé and I'm not wit it today."

"Fuck you Shawn. You ain't nothing but a bitch who just wanted me for my goods can't stand niggas like you."

"Aye Aiden go to the car real quick I'll be out there in a minute." I Told Him.

"Don't kill her." He Said Before Walking Off.

"Pussy ass boy." She Was About To Close The Door But I Pushed That Shit Back.

I Grabbed Her By Her Neck In A Sexual Type Of Way. I Pushed Her Back Against The Wall.

"Now you really fucking acting out! You really pissin me off and I think you like doing that! But you need some act right, you don't deserve it though! Stop acting like I'm the fucking one who did you wrong cause I could be acting way worse than this! I love yo ass too much to even push you away! You better fuckin recognize and watch who the fuck you talking to before I have you around here limping like a fucking dog."