XX.

While Jay Had The Boys I Decided To Take My Boo Kelly Out Shopping

While Jay Had The Boys I Decided To Take My Boo Kelly Out Shopping. I Couldn't Really Put Into Hand What I Wanted To Buy My Godson.

I Knew That Kelly Needed Some New Maternity Clothes Plus Clothes Afterwards. Since This Chick Loves Gucci I Had No Choice But To Take Her There.

 Since This Chick Loves Gucci I Had No Choice But To Take Her There

I Honked My Horn About 7 Times. Then Tim Came Out The House Shirtless Holding Up One Finger.

"What the fuck is Kelly doing?" I Continued To Honk My Horn Until She Came Out Talking Trash.

"Well about damn time bitch." I Said.

"Look at him." She Laughed.

I Looked Up At Tim Who Was Flexing His Muscles On The Stairs.

"Bro they don't call you bird man they call you bird chest." I Chuckled Rolling Up My Window.

"Leave my baby alone." She Popped My Hand.

"Bitch you were havin sex. I see that hickey your nasty ass." I Rolled My Eyes.

"So what? I'm trying to get enough sex in before baby boy comes and that's right around the corner. You worryin about me worry bout ya self."

"Oh bitch I get some." I Said.

"I know you fuckin lying?? Girl how is it? Is he big??" She Asked.

"Just know God blessed him." I Bit My Lip Just Thinking About Jay's Dick.

"That's what I'm talking about bitch! You fucked him and got more money. Did the paparazzi catch y'all together?"

"Yea numerous times." I Shrugged My Shoulders.

"Fuck him in the car and let me know what they do."

"You one nasty bitch. You just wanna see me naked, I'll send you a nude if you want." I Giggled.

"Send It then. Let me stop for Tim thinks I'm a lesbian. I'd never forget when I walked in on you and Nicki."  She Shook Her Head.

I Backed Out Of The Driveway Going Back On The Main Road.