XII.

I'm Out Here In These Busy Streets Shopping With Tiffany

I'm Out Here In These Busy Streets Shopping With Tiffany. Out Of All Shawn's Sisters She Is My Favorite.

"Do you want to go in Gucci cause I loves me some of them" She Said.

"Yea that's cool, I have to get some new clothes anyways." I Giggled Opening Up The Door For Her.

Just As Soon As I Was About To Walk In, My Phone Started Ringing. It Was Aiden Calling I Answered Immediately Holding My Finger Up At Tiff.

Soon Aiden's Face Appeared On The Camera.

"Hi Baby!" I Smiled Hard.

"Mom! Where are you at? I miss you so much." He Said.

"I miss you even more baby. Are you having fun with auntie Kelly and uncle Tim?" I Asked Him.

"Yea auntie Solo dropped Julez off here so we can have a play date. But I have to go cause auntie Kel is taking us out for laser tag."

"Ok call me when you get back call me. I love you." I Said.

"Ok love you too bye." He Hung Up Quickly.

I Snucked My Phone Inside Of My Purse Going Inside. I Immediately Spotted Tiffany Who Was In The Short Dress Section.

"This is my section but it isn't my section, I'm more extra when it comes to Gucci. I'll be over by the little long coats."

"Ok so tell me how you and Shawn became a ming?" She Strolled Over Here By Me.

"I mean Jay has always had a crush on me. I just never really liked him that way because I was dating his friend. Plus I had a baby and that would just make things very uncomfortable. A while back I found out that Alex was cheating and Jay was there through it all. Even when he tried to kidnap my son. I stopped talking with him for a whole two months because I kissed him in front of my son. It's just so much that happened." I Sighed.

"Since you've been here I can see the love y'all have for each other but y'all just need to talk things out. If y'all just rush into a relationship nothing will work out so it's best to form some type of friendship like best friends. Most relationships that last, they start off as friends. So just better y'alls relationship because I know things are kind of rocky between y'all." She Said.

"I don't know Tiffany, everything about him is just so mmm." I Bit My Lip Just Thinking About Him.

"Yea I know, Do you know how many girls love my brothers. I don't see what's so good about it but eh." She Laughed Causing Me To Giggle.