XVII.

2 Months Later..

1 Month Turned Into 2 Months

2 Months That I Haven't Heard From Jay Himself. I Know He Wanted Us To Separate But Damn For,  Months.

I Really Missed Him, I Missed The Away We Used To Talk. The Way He Made Me Smile Hell The Way He Smiled.

I Was Planning On Going Out Tonight, With Kelly Along With Solange But She Has An Opening Tonight So It's Just Kelly And I.

I'm Going To Pick Her Up From Her House After I Finished Getting Myself Together. I Had To Make Sure My Makeup Was On Point.

I Ended Up Leaving The House An Hour Later. Kelly Lived Right Around The Corner From Me So It Wasn't Too Far Of A Drive.

I Pulled Out Of My Driveway Going Around The Curve. I Passed By Many Beautiful Big Houses, Mainly Military Homes.

I Kept Going Until I Pulled Up To Kelly's House. You Know She Has To Come Out Looking Sexy.

 You Know She Has To Come Out Looking Sexy

That's Right My Bitch Is Pregnant. I Was Supposed To Be Pregnant! But Eh Everything Happens For A Reason, I Have One Little God Baby Coming This Year. I'm Beyond Excited.

"Hi bestie." I Kissed Her Cheek Before Rubbing Her Growing Belly.

"What's up boo? You tell auntie BB hi Titan." She Smiled.

"You chose the name! Yesss!" I Clapped Smiling From Ear To Ear.

"Yea especially during this point of time. When you told me what it means. Thank you for everything Bey..losing your mom isn't the best feeling ever especially when you're about welcome a baby into this world. I'm just worried that he's going to ask what happened to his real grandma." She Sighed Deeply Fiddling With Her Fingers.

"And all you have to do is explain to him. You might break down and it's ok. I'm here for you if you need me to be there and mom is here for you. Never forget that Mrs.Doris is always here no matter what." I Grabbed Her Hand Squeezing It Not Too Tightly.