III.

Shawn POV
September 4,2016

I Was Going To A Basketball Game By Myself. I Was Going To Go With A Lady Friend Of Mines, But She Bailed Out On Me.

I Pulled Up At The Arena In My Porsche. I Was Greeted By Fans And Paparazzis.

I Locked My Car Door Rushing Through Them. I Sat Down In The Front So I Could Get A Good View.

I Noticed The Little Face That Reminded Me Of Beyoncé

I Noticed The Little Face That Reminded Me Of Beyoncé. Then I Noticed Beyoncé Behind Him.

"Shawn!" Aiden Shouted Running Towards Me.

"What's up buddy?" I Gave Him A Fist Pump.

"Hi Jay." Bey Giggled Giving Me A Side Hug.

"What's up? Where's Alex?" I Asked Her.

"I don't know, I'm just playing. He's at work." She Said.

"Oh you lookin good, especially with your lil dark hair." I Complimented.

"Thank you, I decided to do something different for my birthday." She Said.

"Oh happy birthday. What you want?" I Joked.

"Chanel. Nah my birthday present is right here." She Kissed On Aidens Face.

"We can make some more birthday presents if you let me." I Licked My Lips.

"I don't think Alex would like that." She Giggled.

"He wouldn't but so what? It wouldn't hurt to try new things right?"

"Ok Jay let's just focus on the game. Wait which side is which on the little number thingy up there." She Pointed.

"Oh God." I Mumbled.

Alex POV

"You gone wash my hair for me baby?" I Asked Her.

"No daddy, not right now." She Bit Down On Her Lip.

"Mm come here." I Sat Down On The Couch Placing Her On My Lap.