XXIII.

"I just love him

"I just love him." I Kissed All Over My New Born Nephew.

"He loves his auntie BB too." Kelly Smiled.

"We'd all love you if you had a baby Beyoncé." My Mom Butted In.

"Mom go to your corny joke time or somethin." I Chuckled.

"I already did that when we were sitting at the table." She Kissed Titan's Forehead.

"Aye bro you must be putting in work. I see she's getting a little thick in all the right places." Kelly Told Jay.

"Nah she just eating up everything in site." He Told Her.

"Jayyy I do not." I Punched Him In His Chest.

"So sis when you gone work on my niece or nephew?"

"About that Kelly I have to come to your house later on today. We have to talk." I Sighed.

"Oh God ok I'll be waking." She Smiled.

We Ate The Rest Of Our Lunch And When It Was Time To Go It Was Like A Big Family Reunion.

"Bye mama." I Kissed Her Cheek Giving Her A Huge Hug.

"Beyoncé please come and visit me in LA. I don't want you to forget about me, and I need us to sit down and have a heart to heart talk soon. I love you my child." She Rubbed My Back.

"Ok and you know I love you more." I Smiled.

"You riding back with Kelly?" Jay Asked Me.

"Yea." I Nodded My Head.

"Sounds good sis, aye babe I'm going with Hov. I'll be home in a minute." Tim Told Kelly, He Kissed Titan's Little Lips Placin Him In His Car Seat.

"Alright don't have me looking for you." Kelly Hopped In The Driver Seat.

"Yea that goes for you too plunger lips." I Giggled.

"Remember that, I'm not even about to clown you because everything about you is beautiful. But I take that back since you wanna clown me." He Said.

"Tell em Jay. Don't be clowning my son." Mama Said.

"Kelly who is this?" I Asked Taking Out My Phone Holding It Up.

"Hello it's Corny Joke Time a-"

"I don't do that Beyoncé." She Laughed.